Vontae Davis Visiting Today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis Visiting Today

I feel strongly about Howard, Tank, McCain, and Lippitt.... But if we're talking about a veteran presence to replace Verner then I am down.

I agree about Howard, Tanks, and Lippett, but Vontae Davis has never been a shining example of work ethic and preparation. Thier's also a fair chance we draft a CB and we have a crowded secondary already. Not sure why they are bringing in Vontae Davis...could be that Lippett's achilles isn't healing as planned.

Ex-Colts CB Vontae Davis signs on with Bills
5089.jpg

Bills signed CB Vontae Davis, formerly of the Colts, to a one-year contract.

Released by the Colts in November after it was revealed he needed groin surgery, Davis spent the rest of the season on the street recovering before going on a free-agent tour the past two weeks. In addition to Buffalo, he also visited the Dolphins, Raiders, 49ers, and Browns. With the Bills, soon-to-be 30-year-old (in May) Davis will slide into the lineup opposite 2017 first-round CB Tre'Davious White, with FS Jordan Poyer and SS Micah Hyde rounding out the base defensive backfield. It'll be a plus unit, especially if Davis can return to pre-2017 form. This could mean the Bills will be moving on from free agent CB E.J. Gaines.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom