Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote Zach for HOF now!!!!!!!!!!!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure we keep the chatter going in here so this stays on top. Mods, can we sticky this for a couple weeks? Clearly we all SHOULD want Zach in. Besides Marino to me, best Dolphin ever since Czonka.

I just voted another 10. If you just hit the back button then the forward button after (INSTEAD OF THE RELOAD BUTTON), it keeps your info reloaded so you can do it kinda fast.

All in, I think I've voted about 50 times so far. Hope everyone else finds time to do their share. Zach was good to us now we get to return the favor! If he gets in, I'm going to the enshrinement for sure.

IDK, man ... This seems stupid.

I loved watching Zach play. But letting random fans stuff the ballot box COMPLETELY cheapens the HOF for me.

Not gonna participate in this.
Right, so we're the only ones working the system on an online poll. OHKAY! C'mon man.

I loved watching Zach play. But letting random fans stuff the ballot box COMPLETELY cheapens the HOF for me.

I agree. I voted once to see if the process even takes in to account that it's actual information I was putting in, but this is setup for people to create scripts and vote thousands of times. I can't see how this has any bearing on them getting into the HOF. Seems like a way for them to get email addresses to send out information.

ZAch's achievements on the field should be enough to warrant induction, not some "popularity" contest driven by fans, instead of his NFL peers.
This same type of crap is what ruined the Pro Bowl.

What's with the negativity? You think 35K INDIVIDUALS went and voted for each of the current leaders? REALLY? I'll fight someone in a ditch with a box opener on Mars to get Zach in there. LOVE the guy. Take 10 mins of your precious time and do what's right.

Back
Top Bottom