Waanstedt is our biggest weakness! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waanstedt is our biggest weakness!

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying I don't care how many times people have brought this up, it's worth repeating. Dave Waanstedt professionalism reeks of simplicity and predictablity to such an extent that it is stagnating our potential and robbing our talent.
Some men (people) have a certain quality in them that other people find intriguing, almost magnetic, it boils down to a certain way they approach life. They way they look at things and they way they respond in certain, undesirable situations. These handful among us are called leaders. I'm not talking about they guy in the bar that talks the loudest, or even the guy who has a gym membership so he can do 6 sets of preacher curls before the nightclub. I'm talking about the guy who lives with a clear purpose, demonstrates complete passion for it and who's opinion subsequently has instant quality.
Our leader is a guy who as a promtional tactic, a gimmick, left a trap in the locker room hung up for players to rally around?! Did he think Tim Ruddy and Morlon Greenwood were goping to take one look at that wooden box and instantly improve their concentration and their performance?
I read recently that Dave Wannstedt admitted that he likes to find players that have natural instincts because they haave certain qualities that do not need to be ingrained by the coaching staff. This told me a lot about his dedication to his craft. Who wants a leader who is looking for an easy way out.
It would have been a whole lot more inspiring to hear our fearless captain explain, in detail, the steps he was going to make to ensure that this team was going to win the division. I don't think he is an inspiration to anybody in that locker room, even to "his guys" who have their contracts secured and their positions uncontested. It'll be a great day in my life when my landlord finally agrees to my Direct TV installation and after he finally does, to catch the live broadcast of Wanny's exit press conference.

Thanks for the news flash, Tom Brokaw.

man you guys are harsh. While this is not new info, I agree with you.

We might agree, but do we really have to hear it every 5 god damn seconds. It gets annoying after a while. The 2 constants on this board were always Jay bashing and Wanny Bashing. JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, WE KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

this guy only has had a couple of posts and probaby just found his board so dont be too brutal....*cough* *cough* Drew

Yah'll just gotta keep beatin the dead horse with a stick dontcha?

:shakeno:

No....no,this is unique.....you see the way he used the original Dutch spelling of Dave's name....Haven't seen that before.

leave coach W alone he is just coaching this year he will be allright :sleep:

spiral said:
Let me preface this by saying I don't care how many times people have brought this up, it's worth repeating. Dave Waanstedt professionalism reeks of simplicity and predictablity to such an extent that it is stagnating our potential and robbing our talent.
Some men (people) have a certain quality in them that other people find intriguing, almost magnetic, it boils down to a certain way they approach life. They way they look at things and they way they respond in certain, undesirable situations. These handful among us are called leaders. I'm not talking about they guy in the bar that talks the loudest, or even the guy who has a gym membership so he can do 6 sets of preacher curls before the nightclub. I'm talking about the guy who lives with a clear purpose, demonstrates complete passion for it and who's opinion subsequently has instant quality.
Our leader is a guy who as a promtional tactic, a gimmick, left a trap in the locker room hung up for players to rally around?! Did he think Tim Ruddy and Morlon Greenwood were goping to take one look at that wooden box and instantly improve their concentration and their performance?
I read recently that Dave Wannstedt admitted that he likes to find players that have natural instincts because they haave certain qualities that do not need to be ingrained by the coaching staff. This told me a lot about his dedication to his craft. Who wants a leader who is looking for an easy way out.
It would have been a whole lot more inspiring to hear our fearless captain explain, in detail, the steps he was going to make to ensure that this team was going to win the division. I don't think he is an inspiration to anybody in that locker room, even to "his guys" who have their contracts secured and their positions uncontested. It'll be a great day in my life when my landlord finally agrees to my Direct TV installation and after he finally does, to catch the live broadcast of Wanny's exit press conference.
Couldn't agree more.........well said!

I totally agree. A team gains the personality of it's coach, and our coach talks a big game until the game is on the line. He then expects good things to happen instead of making good things happen. In the clutch this team will continue to fail until we get a new leader that the team believes in. Some teams win the games where a single drive, or even single play decides it (New England last year for EX.) some teams lose them. Since Dave has been here we have always been a team that consistantly screws up in the clutch. We fail to execute when it counts and play not to lose rather than playing to win for the fun of the game.
The good news is we have some good young talent to get excited about, for when Wayne finally gets someone in here who can direct the talent we DO have. Maybe we will be bad enough this year that we can get some good draft picks next year.

spiral said:

and what do you think wayne will read this and fire dave? hes our coach for the year so how bout we support him until at least we are out of the playoffs cause theres nothing you can do to change it.

Back
Top Bottom