Wade Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade Smith

UltimateDol-fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With the game blacked out I cant really know whats happening, but can someone tell me hows wade smith doing.;)

I have not gotten much chances to see him. But he has not been too bad. This is not a real test against a 3-4 since he is not always 1v1.

He gave up 2 sacks....Dixon needs to get back ASAP.

Was not him. That from the interior.

I must have missed those plays. The times I watched him he looked really good. He has looked as good as Dixon who is highly over rated playing the tackle. Dixon gave up two sacks vs tampa.
The upside with Smith is he is worth the time it will take to get him up to speed. Give him some time, he will be fine to start the season with. Who knows if he continues to play well, maybe Dixon can go back and play guard.....until he gets hurt again.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I must have missed those plays. The times I watched him he looked really good. He has looked as good as Dixon who is highly over rated playing the tackle. Dixon gave up two sacks vs tampa.
The upside with Smith is he is worth the time it will take to get him up to speed. Give him some time, he will be fine to start the season with. Who knows if he continues to play well, maybe Dixon can go back and play guard.....until he gets hurt again.

I agree with you he will be worth the investment in my mind but today wasn't a great showing actually the entire line did not play great they were good on screen plays but really struggle to give Fiedler enough time in the pocket. Miami did a lot of short zone quick throws I can't wait to see how Wade can handle himself when they go for the deep throw. Wade did do good on that one deep attempt to Chambers (which he could not get up and catch).

I saw him get beat by the Falcons #51. If Griese hadn't stepped up, he would have been sacked. I only saw parts of the 2nd and 3rd qtrs

:rolleyes: Smith start? LOL! Dixon overrated at Tackle? Says who John Madden?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I saw him get beat by the Falcons #51. If Griese hadn't stepped up, he would have been sacked. I only saw parts of the 2nd and 3rd qtrs

Couldn't stand to see a team play decent ball, then have to watch tomorrow's night game knowing what you'v been seeing. Heh.:D

I agree he let his man get too deep on that play, but I didn't see him give up a sack.

Nope.........had to get some sleep before coming to work :D

I woke up just as D. Johnson was throwing to a wide open Peerless Price. Man he smoked the overrated Madison :lol:

Im more worried bout Todd Wade. Someone go back and watch the game again. I swear he was missing lots of blocks in pass plays and not doing much on run plays. His play stood out as the worst on the OL for me.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Nope.........had to get some sleep before coming to work :D

I woke up just as D. Johnson was throwing to a wide open Peerless Price. Man he smoked the overrated Madison :lol:

Go back to sleep Clump, they were in a zone and got mixed up..He's rated correctly, above Winfield and Cemmons:D Good luck tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom