Wagner a Met! Sorry Roman! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wagner a Met! Sorry Roman!

This might be a dumb question but when are the Mets getting their network? Does it start this year? And also would you have to pay for it for the first year like you had to with YES or will it come free with whatever cable system you have (if they carry the network) like YES does now?

Ray Finkle said:
This might be a dumb question but when are the Mets getting their network? Does it start this year? And also would you have to pay for it for the first year like you had to with YES or will it come free with whatever cable system you have (if they carry the network) like YES does now?

I don't know. I'm planning to call DirecTV to see if they'll be carrying it as part of their normal package.

Ray Finkle said:

I believe it starts this spring!

Thanks Phunwin and NJFINSFAN1. I was just curious, I live in Southern CT so I follow the Red Sox, Yankees and Mets during the year. It sucked the first year YES came out and I couldn't watch Yankee games because you had to pay for the channel seperately.

Ray Finkle said:
Thanks Phunwin and NJFINSFAN1. I was just curious, I live in Southern CT so I follow the Red Sox, Yankees and Mets during the year. It sucked the first year YES came out and I couldn't watch Yankee games because you had to pay for the channel seperately.

you'd only be financing their payroll by doing that... so don't...

PressCoverage said:
you'd only be financing their payroll by doing that... so don't...

:lol: :rofl3:

Nice post. I don't plan on buying it if it doesn't come with my cable automatically.

The Phils made two nice additions today. :)

Abraham Nunez who can play 3rd, 2nd and 1st....nice glove, decent average, not a lot of power but he can play the infield.

Julio Santana, reliever, won't replace Wagner but he should help the bullpen.
Phils are gonna need a closer like Trevor Hoffman. :)

Back
Top Bottom