Wait, What? Ricky Williams is now “ Errick Miron” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wait, What? Ricky Williams is now “ Errick Miron”

My youngest stepson is the same way, at some point he wants to change his last name from his birth dads who left around the age of 1 or 2 and never paid a penny of child support or had anything to do with him. they had liike a 2 weeks semi-relationship when my kid was about 15-16, but he was like "naaa i dont care about his bullshit, i just wanted to know about my half sisters i never met". Then it kind of pissed him off seeing how he raised his kids with that woman but abandoned him and his brother.

Hes old though, let him do whatever he wants, he doesnt come across to me like the kind of guy that is doing it for media attention like some have in the past

I miss that man carrying the ball. What a sensational mix of speed and power. Wanny completely used him up. I'll never forget the 42 carry night against Buffalo in 03....I think it was a Sunday night game.

I agree, he was so much fun to watch running with the ball. His talent was in an elite type of NFL club, along with Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, and Jim Brown.

He was part of the big muscular backs that were scary to try and tackle from the front, and extremly tough from behind, but could still run away from you if you did not find a way to slow them down.

In an all time best team for Miami, if you put him as your half back, and Zonk as your full back, that could be one of the scariest backfields of any team ever.

Makes more sense knowing his first name has always been “Errick”.

I have a friend that told me years ago he might change his last name to his wife’s last name for similar reasons. He grew up with his stepdad’s last name and wasn’t particularly close to him and had next to no relationship with his birth father.

He’s really into french culture and his wife’s last name is french creole. So I totally understood the motivations.

If Ricky is happy with the change, great for him. It’s just a name.
Yeah that’s similar to me. Was born with my mother’s maiden name. Parents weren’t together and my relationship with my biological father has always been distant. When my mom married my stepdad I took his last name, but I don’t feel much connection to the family tree. I’m totally estranged from my biological dad’s side of the family. Now that I’m an adult, I’ve always kicked around the idea of changing my last name (maybe back to my birth name) but have never bothered to follow through. I also don’t want to hurt my stepdad’s feelings. Some of us have complicated relationships to our last name.

Hope Ricky is doing well and is happy. He’s always been a complex guy. One of a kind.

Got a buddy who took his wife's last name because her family was only girls and her father was a high level army guy who just wanted a boy to pass his name down. So my dude being the honorable chap said he would take their name and pass the name along and they ended up having two boys.

It's not a b*tch move to take your woman's last name, but no chance I would have ever done it, lol.

I always thought he should have been named Enrique Villiams sporting a pencil thin mustache (to counter balance that absurd hairy catapiller Wanstadt had)!

Got a buddy who took his wife's last name because her family was only girls and her father was a high level army guy who just wanted a boy to pass his name down. So my dude being the honorable chap said he would take their name and pass the name along and they ended up having two boys.

It's not a b*tch move to take your woman's last name, but no chance I would have ever done it, lol.
Honestly, I think that’s a boss move. Kept something alive that otherwise would have likely died out. Respect.

Back
Top Bottom