Wallace says T-hill throws longer deep ball than Big Ben. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace says T-hill throws longer deep ball than Big Ben.

Michael Vick probably has a stronger arm than either player and it doesnt matter one bit lol

Mike Vick absolutely has - or at least had - a bigger arm than either. That dude had a cannon. And you're also right that it only helped him so much. Tannehill has a ways to go before he's in the class of Big Ben. This season, I want to see that Tannehill has a feel for the game. I don't think he's a natural, but that's not damning. For every P. Manning, you have an A. Rodgers. I do want to see him looking a lot more comfortable in the pocket. I think he was two steps forward, one step back in that regard last season. Overall, he progressed, but I viewed pocket presence as a strength of his leaving A & M, and I didn't see it translate initially. I'm hoping it's because he was taking in so much that he just wasn't able - at that point - to move with ease. But with a year under his belt and a 2nd off season with the offense, this year will tell us whether or not we really do have our future QB. That doesn't mean that he has to be perfect, but it shouldn't look anything like last season.

You guys overstate things too much, so Wallace has to be lying? he wasn't talking about every skill set of Big Ben just his arm strength.

It isn't just how far you can throw the deep ball, it is also how quickly the ball gets to where it needs to be. I always thought that was a huge drawback with Pennington.

Tannehill won't be able to handle Big Ben's jock until he can scramble up the middle for the game winning TD, fumble the ball at the goal, and still get the call even when the other team obviously possesses it just because he plays for the more popular franchise.

Back
Top Bottom