Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah. Still loving this. Dancing like Friday on Friday.

Dancing-gif.gif

Ideally Clay comes back and teams with Cameron to make the C & C touchdown factory.

Take Parker round 1.

Only issue is that the oldest of our top 4 WRs would be 25. Not a bad thing, but we could do well to add a vet in the mix too

Ideally Clay comes back and teams with Cameron to make the C & C touchdown factory.

Take Parker round 1.

Only issue is that the oldest of our top 4 WRs would be 25. Not a bad thing, but we could do well to add a vet in the mix too

C&C Touchdown factory lol ...... tell you what though, there have been some great nicknames being thrown around on this site lately. I think I saw "SUHnami and Earthwake" too.

Dolphins whiff with Mike Wallace trade
March, 13, 2015
MAR 13
9:25
PM ET
By James Walker | ESPN.com
3014COMMENTS20EMAILPRINT
Just when I began to praise the Miami Dolphins for batting 1.000 to start the offseason, the team makes a move Friday night that equates to a three-pitch strikeout.

The Dolphins' situation with Mike Wallace, who was traded Friday to the Vikings, was not beyond repair.
The Dolphins traded No. 1 receiver Mike Wallace and a seventh-round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for a fifth-round pick. Wallace led Miami last year in receiving yards (862), touchdowns (10) and was second in receptions (67). However, the Dolphins gave Wallace away for very little because their brass didn't believe it could deal with the receiver for another year.

Miami's move was essentially a salary and a personality dump. Wallace was not a bad person. In fact, Wallace never got into off-field trouble, was one of the hardest workers on the team and last year sacrificed his game, which is the deep ball, to fit into Bill Lazor’s quick-hitting offense.

Hoops. What do you have on Devante Parker? Is he going to be able to get off the line of scrimmage when facing the jam? He's long and skinny.

Stills is not Wallace.

He can be singled covered. Wallace never could be singled when he was healthy. He was ten yards open, if so.

Stills is so-so. A decent 2 WR.

He ain't no 1 -- and that's what Wallace was doing, admirably, imo. Wallace was one of my favorite Phins to watch. Actual talent. Rare in a Phins uni for years -- true 1 WR talent at the 1.

LD

Dolphins whiff with Mike Wallace trade
March, 13, 2015
MAR 13
9:25
PM ET
By James Walker | ESPN.com
3014COMMENTS20EMAILPRINT
Just when I began to praise the Miami Dolphins for batting 1.000 to start the offseason, the team makes a move Friday night that equates to a three-pitch strikeout.

The Dolphins' situation with Mike Wallace, who was traded Friday to the Vikings, was not beyond repair.
The Dolphins traded No. 1 receiver Mike Wallace and a seventh-round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for a fifth-round pick. Wallace led Miami last year in receiving yards (862), touchdowns (10) and was second in receptions (67). However, the Dolphins gave Wallace away for very little because their brass didn't believe it could deal with the receiver for another year.

Miami's move was essentially a salary and a personality dump. Wallace was not a bad person. In fact, Wallace never got into off-field trouble, was one of the hardest workers on the team and last year sacrificed his game, which is the deep ball, to fit into Bill Lazor’s quick-hitting offense.

I whole heartedly agree with Walker, which is rare.

I'm just concerned about our ability to really stretch the field now. I know stills has some speed and had a high avg last year, but the saints also had talent. What's the play when he's a primary focus of safety help over the top? Hopefully the FO has a few tricks up their sleeve.

we gave up the 7 too lol. we wanted that fool OUT

So really we just got a 5th i guess...

This team needs Jordan to stay healthy or we could have some problems threatening the defense...right now even without clay sure looks like a lot of 12 personnel

Well we were just going to cut him so anything for him is a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom