Want a laugh??? Read this | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want a laugh??? Read this

I have no idea where to start with this. Their top 3 WRs going to the Prowbowl? Evans going to the Probowl? Testaverde? Jets winning the division? Hell, Jets even winning more than 9 games? I think you all have covered all the bases here. Here we have a 12 year old little boy who heard his dad mention the names of a few Jets players, and when he gets access to a keyboard, he lets his imagination run wild. When anyone responds to him, it would be awesome if someone could post a link. I'm dying to see what kind of responses he gets......

Secondly, where did he get that garbage about some of our guys threatening to walk out? Has anyone else heard about that? He needs a swift kick in the ass for this made up garbage......

myopic jet scum...............

supposedly, this came from a site called JET ADDICTS.

i have never personaly heard of this site, but then again, i avoid anything to do with the boys in soilent green. i just have never had the urge to visit a jets site.....................

UNTILL NOW!!:evil:

Trying to argue with Jet homers on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

jet homers................

"Trying to argue with Jet homers on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded".

CKPH: funny stuff dude! would make a great tag line, mind if i borrow it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are right, that post is a joke... but who cares? You guys are going crazy over a post from a Jets fan site. It's not as if that was in a national publication or anything. So that guy is an idiot get over it. And also, if you don't think the Jets are serious contenders in the AFC east, then you need to take a look at the personnel.

Now that's pure brainwashing as I've ever seen...He's looking at the Jets through glass color contact lens..or was this exerts from a dream he had..??

Well, To be fair it is concivable that Santana Moss could make the pro bowl as returner. So really its only two wide recievers.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
You guys are right, that post is a joke... but who cares? You guys are going crazy over a post from a Jets fan site. It's not as if that was in a national publication or anything. So that guy is an idiot get over it. And also, if you don't think the Jets are serious contenders in the AFC east, then you need to take a look at the personnel.

Or you can realize that you have too many new players on defense and acknowledge that there is a slim chance that everyone will perform like you all are hoping. You also need to realize that you are an unstable team in a very strong division. Welcome to reality......

I wouldn't look past the Jits this year at all. In fact, I see them as our main competition for the division title. I don't respect teh Jits but do think they will tough.

Their achilles heel will still be Vinny Intercepteverde. The scheme they play will keep them in ballgames and they have the 3rd best RB in the league Curtis Martin. Yes that is ahead of RW.

Phins will win, but not w/o a fight.

That defense will be nowhere near as good as advertised. There is a reason both Aaron Beasley and Donnie Abraham were let go. Sam Cowart will not be the same player. Also Webster and Evans are both on their last strike, and in New York of all places!! I give them 2 months before the first one gives in. Add to all that Vinny, and you have maybe a 10 win team, in no contention for the division title. They just have too many ?'s on both sides of the ball......

the jets suck.. they wont make the playoffs this year... maby 1 person from there team will go to the probowl... they are a bunch of nobodies.

Back
Top Bottom