Want to dump Directv and Sunday Ticket | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want to dump Directv and Sunday Ticket

Just go to https://nflst.directv.com/student and check your eligibility...you don't need to put your payment in until it's confirmed.

Although, I doubt it will work due to the details posted below from their site:

*NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV service is only available to non-DIRECTV customers who live in select multi-dwelling unit buildings (apartments, condos, etc,) nationwide in the U.S. where DIRECTV service is not available, live in select areas within various metropolitan cities, live in a residence that has been verified as unable to receive DIRECTV satellite TV service due to obstructions blocking access to satellite signals, or are college students. NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U only available to students actively enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions.NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV consists of all out-of-market Sunday afternoon regular-season NFL games (based on customer's device location) broadcast on FOX and CBS. Games on Saturday Dec. 24, 2016 will be included in NFL SUNDAY TICKET.TV. However, games broadcast by your local FOX or CBS affiliate will not be available in NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV. Games available via remote viewing based on device location. Only one game may be accessed remotely at any given time. Compatible device/operating system required for online/mobile access. Additional data charges may apply. Only available on select connected devices. Visit nflsundayticket.tv for a list of compatible devices/system requirements. Subscription cannot be downgraded or cancelled (in part or in whole) after the start of the season and subscription fees cannot be refunded. NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, and Super Bowl game broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis after such games have aired on broadcast television. Audio feeds may be subject to availability. For a full description of features, requirements, limitations, and other information, visit www.nfl.com/gamepass. NFL, the NFL Shield design and the NFL SUNDAYTICKET name and logo are registered trademarks of the NFL and its affiliates. ©2016 DIRECTV. DIRECTV is a registered trademark of DIRECTV, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

That's what I thought too. There are a crapload of employees that would subscribe at that rate. They would also let us know that is was a perk, like we do with the Amazon Prime Student accounts.

Watching the Dolphins Seahawks game on fire stick with Kodi and Sports Devil. All thru a unite hot spot. Not HD quality but works without pausing and is good enough for my old eyes. Happy so far with the switch.

Was watching Dolphins Patriot game today with no issues. Turned it off at 21-0. Just got a card from DirecTV, we want you back at discount rates. No thanks. This works fine for me

Back
Top Bottom