Want to dump Directv and Sunday Ticket | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want to dump Directv and Sunday Ticket

Tried to sign up last night. I live in a condo that doesn't allow satellite dishes but I was denied. Not sure what to do next. With a new baby I won't be able to get to my dads as often for the games.

Just bring the kid to your dads with you..."grandpa time"!!:idk:

I haven't paid for Sunday ticket in 6 yrs. I tell them I spend all my time on the internet and the only reason I keep thier service is for the ticket and if they want the 150 bucks I send them every month they need to give it up for free or cancel me.Don't even ham or haw tell them to give it up or cancel me.Works every time.

I haven't paid for Sunday ticket in 6 yrs. I tell them I spend all my time on the internet and the only reason I keep thier service is for the ticket and if they want the 150 bucks I send them every month they need to give it up for free or cancel me.Don't even ham or haw tell them to give it up or cancel me.Works every time.

That's awesome dude

Just got the Season Pass for $100 since my step daughter is in college. Pretty good deal.

Tried to sign up last night. I live in a condo that doesn't allow satellite dishes but I was denied. Not sure what to do next. With a new baby I won't be able to get to my dads as often for the games.

Doesn't that mean since you can get a dish that you qualify to just purchase the online package? Memory is bit rusty but seem to recall something like this.

Doesn't that mean since you can get a dish that you qualify to just purchase the online package? Memory is bit rusty but seem to recall something like this.

I just did the check eligibility thing and filled out my address and it said I wasn't eligible. Most likely will call them to figure out why I was denied

Just got the Season Pass for $100 since my step daughter is in college. Pretty good deal.

I'm a grad student and this will be the last year I can use this. Streaming isn't always the best, but it works.

Just received a $55 discount on the ticket and $25 discount on monthly subscription package for two years. Not bad but they are still crooks.

Just received a $55 discount on the ticket and $25 discount on monthly subscription package for two years. Not bad but they are still crooks.

I haven't paid in 3 yrs. This year I called about a month ago and got like $40 off on discounts per month I then called to cancel so I can get the package for free again but they said they couldn't do it since I got the discounts recently but they gave me 50% off so I'm paying $179 for the full year. not bad.

Son's in college, signed up at NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U this morning for $99, pay $25 a month for 4 months. Sweet deal.

I got it free last year cuz I said I was gonna bail on them because they don't the Dodgers right now. This year I had to pay like 200 but they brought my over bill down and gave me free Red Zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Son's in college, signed up at NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U this morning for $99, pay $25 a month for 4 months. Sweet deal.

I did this earlier in the year as my wife's taking night classes. Worked fine last year too with a few stutters and lags but cheaper than going to the local bar. I have a pretty high-speed (75mbps) FIOS connection so YMMV.

I did this earlier in the year as my wife's taking night classes. Worked fine last year too with a few stutters and lags but cheaper than going to the local bar. I have a pretty high-speed (75mbps) FIOS connection so YMMV.

Same, my wife just graduated college this past May. Our son just graduated high school, so the timing was perfect lol. But yeah, I think a couple games last year had some lag issues in the beginning of the season, but it was pretty flawless 99% of the time and I'm only on 10Mbps, due to living out in 'the country', our lines arent equipped to be faster quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom