Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
Predictions? Comments? Can the Warriors keep their hot run or will the Jazz be able to match up athletically enough to shut them down?

Should be a fun series. I say Warriors in 6. If they can steal any of game 1,2, or 5 I think they get the series.

i say jazz in 6... although the games the warriors win, they will blow out the jazz.

Im aboard the Warriors band wagon. Gotta go with Cali.

Depends on B Diddys hammy...Boozer might prove too much for GS.I love an underdog tho. BDiddy plays, GS in 7.B Diddy doesnt play Utah in 6.GS has heart tho.

as I said in another thread, it should be an interesting series.

Warriors are riding the momentum, but Utah will not go away from their system and try to run with the Warriors like Dallas did. If they do, it will be a quick series for Golden State.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Utah's big men are not black holes on offense. Boozer and Okur are All-Stars, and Collins and Millsap can score.

I'm leaning towards Utah just slightly because of the combined play of Boozer and Williams, but if Baron keeps up his pace you don't know.

If Williams can basically play as well as Davis I dont see Utah losing this because GS has no answer for Boozer.

Another great game! Derek Fisher comes through clutch, very emotional game for him. His daughter had an emergency surgery or something in New York earlier in the day and made it back to Utah and hit the game breaking 3 pointer.

127-117 Utah wins again.

2-0 Jazz series lead.

Golden State is so annoying. On offense, all 3's. On defense, all flops.

Back
Top Bottom