Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup

Go Warriors!!!

:woot: but seriously if we somehow make it past the Jazz, and the Spurs keep it up against the Suns, it'll be the Spurs in the finals :boohoo: Spurs have owned us all year. If you think we have no answer for Boozer....well Tim Duncan is going to just have his way with us :(

P.S. I have a good feeling tonight :wink:

Last edited:
:woot: but seriously if we somehow make it past the Jazz, and the Spurs keep it up against the Suns, it'll be the Spurs in the finals :boohoo: Spurs have owned us all year. If you think we have no answer for Boozer....well Tim Duncan is going to just have his way with us :(

P.S. I have a good feeling tonight :wink:

I'll admit as a long time Spurs fan,I love the Warriors bravado.The fans are some of the best in the league,and hey you guys are an underdog doing what NOBODY ever thought you could.I love that.

Even if we meet and beat you,you can never take away the heart that that team has.And Baron Davis is the baddest man in the league!!:cooldude:

I'll admit as a long time Spurs fan,I love the Warriors bravado.The fans are some of the best in the league,and hey you guys are an underdog doing what NOBODY ever thought you could.I love that.

Even if we meet and beat you,you can never take away the heart that that team has.And Baron Davis is the baddest man in the league!!:cooldude:

Oh man, I was happy giving Dallas a FIGHT let alone win the series, and have a chance to make it to the Western conference finals. We'll be back though next year, and our young guys (Ellis, Biedrens) are only going to get better.

Oh man, I was happy giving Dallas a FIGHT let alone win the series, and have a chance to make it to the Western conference finals. We'll be back though next year, and our young guys (Ellis, Biedrens) are only going to get better.

I know..You guys have a very good young team.And now you have a coach thats been through it thick and thin.Hes seen it all.Man oh man why did we let Stephen Jackson go????Daaaaaam.:lol:

We could sure use him now.I'll be rooting for you guys to tie up the series tonight.Theres not a bad thing to be said about the Warriors.

I know..You guys have a very good young team.And now you have a coach thats been through it thick and thin.Hes seen it all.Man oh man why did we let Stephen Jackson go????Daaaaaam.:lol:

We could sure use him now.I'll be rooting for you guys to tie up the series tonight.Theres not a bad thing to be said about the Warriors.

Jackson was money in the first series but is only shooting like 30% or something during this series(though to his defense he does hit his freethrows). Thankfully for the Warriors, Harrington has been stepping up unlike the first series. Now if we can get Harrington AND Jackson playing their game on top of Baron and JRich...and then add in a decent young center in Biedrens and the team can probably play with anyone.

Jackson was money in the first series but is only shooting like 30% or something during this series(though to his defense he does hit his freethrows). Thankfully for the Warriors, Harrington has been stepping up unlike the first series. Now if we can get Harrington AND Jackson playing their game on top of Baron and JRich...and then add in a decent young center in Biedrens and the team can probably play with anyone.

Yep get it going on all cylinders and the Warriors are going to be awfully tough to beat.

Awwwww, so frustrating when your 3's don't go in, eh Golden State?

Baron Davis is a punk. Jason Richardson is weak. Crying and complaining was the only thing I saw from Golden State tonight.

Jazz up 3-1. Let's close this out Tuesday. Jazz in 5.

:)

i wouldnt say baron davis is a punk, he just complains like just about every other player in the nba.
steven jackson is not a very smart player though. he doesnt need to be dribbling/trying to create with the ball... should just stand in one corner and wait for baron to pass it him.
anyways... good game by the jazz. way to be clutch fish.

i wouldnt say baron davis is a punk, he just complains like just about every other player in the nba.
steven jackson is not a very smart player though. he doesnt need to be dribbling/trying to create with the ball... should just stand in one corner and wait for baron to pass it him.
anyways... good game by the jazz. way to be clutch fish.

You didn't see the forearm he gave to Fisher to the eye after he missed a 3? :shakeno:

that game 2 really killed the Warriors, they had that game and let it slip out of their hands...

what would have been a real fun conference finals would have been the Suns vs the Warriors... we woulda had games like 135-130, but oh well

Back
Top Bottom