Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup

badass game one and two... making some noise utah... although, rockets won both home games to open up the last series... to win in oakland will be tough.

Glad to see Fish have a good game (the little he played). I was sad to see him leave LA when they were too stingy to keep him. He really turns it on in the playoffs.

B-Diddy!!:evil:

clear.gif

That's called, "classless" too.

OK, you dunked over one of the best shot blockers in the league, so lets pull up your jersey, show your chest and then walk around the court for 5 minutes while my teammates "brush my shoulders".

Kirilenko blocked like 20 shots in 3 games and someone finally gets over him and he acts like a jackass.

Jazz in 5, still.

OK, you dunked over one of the best shot blockers in the league, so lets pull up your jersey, show your chest and then walk around the court for 5 minutes while my teammates "brush my shoulders".

Kirilenko blocked like 20 shots in 3 games and someone finally gets over him and he acts like a jackass.

Jazz in 5, still.

:boohoo: :rolleyes2

Jazz in 5, still.

:boohoo:

Warriors in 6, still. Blow you guys out game 4, ride the momentum and steal game 5, and blow you guys out again back in Oakland for game 6. :)

:boohoo:

Warriors in 6, still. Blow you guys out game 4, ride the momentum and steal game 5, and blow you guys out again back in Oakland for game 6. :)

The 3's will eventually stop falling. They may be forced to take, dare I say it, a 2 point jump shot!

time will tell... go j a z z in 6

Back
Top Bottom