Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warriors vs Jazz 2007 2nd Round Matchup

One thing I will say though, Baron Davis needs to protect the ball. He has great moves, but the ball can be slippery to him at times.

Keep the faith man...This team has alot to look forward to IMO.This team will be back....And oh it aint quite over yet.This cant be that much of a disappointment for the Warriors.

Not real disappointment here man, except for the fact that when you beat the mavs, you'd like to think you could beat the Jazz too. We'll be back next year....but no it's not 100% over yet. We have a slight chance to beat you guys back in Utah. I hope you guys somehow fall asleep during the game knowing you're up 3-1 =/

Not real disappointment here man, except for the fact that when you beat the mavs, you'd like to think you could beat the Jazz too. We'll be back next year....but no it's not 100% over yet. We have a slight chance to beat you guys back in Utah. I hope you guys somehow fall asleep during the game knowing you're up 3-1 =/

I thought so too.I thought so too my man.

this series was all about matchups and style. Utah is a very big team, but all their main players (except Fisher) are all athletic and everybody on the team is a good to great defender.

Plus, as I said at the beginning of the thread, the Jazz won't try to run with the Warriors like the Mavs did. Oh and having good PG play, and good low post play helps.

Back
Top Bottom