Was at morning practice 8/6; My Observations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was at morning practice 8/6; My Observations

just from what we're hearing we may have our own version of richard seymour...god that would be awesome...seymour also could shoot gaps in the run game and blow up run plays and odrick did that a plenty at penn state...i think odrick with his initial quickness and hands is gonna give olineman fits...once he gets his shoulders square to the ball carrier it's over and he can run things down down the los as well...it's when they run directly at him that i want to see how he holds up...at the poa

but these reports from camp have me expecting big things...

That's exactly who I compared him to before the draft. I was shocked when the Patriots didn't draft him. I thought he was a lock to go there.

You never hear for instance Yeremiah Bell talked about in these reports, but I'm sure that's not because he looks ordinary.

Bell looks like beast in stature alone. The dude gets 100+ tackles and can still run players like Jamal Charles down from behind.

Like another fan there said: White will have a good career in Canada :lol:

I think if he is showing improvement (Which he is) it would be foolish to let him go this early. I just don't like giving up on a guy when he has been here for 1 year, throwing him out right when he is starting to actually make plays is pretty pathetic.

tty much all odds are against him.

I'm not sure which knee Cobbs injured, but he was holding his right knee and giving it extra stretching during breaks. He still looked pretty quick.

He injured his left knee last year

well ck said odrick was a top 12 worthy talent in the draft...i didn't agree...but indications right now at least sure sound like he may be...i consider our interior oline and oline as a whole to be pretty good and he's making plays on them every day...

Afternoon session was moved inside the bubble due to inclement weather. Won't be able to give another update tonight. And headed back to North Carolina tomorrow. Sorry guys!

Afternoon session was moved inside the bubble due to inclement weather. Won't be able to give another update tonight. And headed back to North Carolina tomorrow. Sorry guys!

It's all good, we're all appreciative of the updates you were able to give us. Again, thanks and great job!

Back
Top Bottom