Was Parker A Devante Problem Or A Gase Problem? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Parker A Devante Problem Or A Gase Problem?

Parker is to blame for a lot but I cant help wonder, how on paper we have a good receiving core loaded with fast guys like Stills, Grant, Wilson, and a big catch radius guys like Parker and Geseki but yet we could never get separation or open down field, and i have to wonder if its Gases scheme, route concepts and how he was using them

I can't help but to think a team like the Patriots would have been able to get a lot more out of rookie Gesicki.

I always got the impression Parker was just plain soft, and very few coaches are going to motivate a guy with that mindset to be something else. He's just not worth the money to keep around to find out for sure, either.

Wondering now how much of his lack of effort, nagging injuries, poor performances, etc were because of him or the fact he didn't put forth the effort due to issues with Gase. Doesn't make it right but it seems the growing sense was frustration with the players with Gase.
He has lost millions and millions of dollars due to his underachievement. No athlete in their right mind would forfeit their livelihood to get back at their coach. I say 100% Parker.

I can't trust DVP at all I don't even care about his relationship with Gase. He got on the field and was barely targeted I'm guessing because he wasn't open. He looks slow, lumbering and completely lacking quickness. He'll flash when motivated but never be a consistent player IMO. Bub Bye.

I'm also done with the soft one trick pony Stills too. We have our explosive players in Wilson, Grant and Drake time for some TOUGH WR.

Lumbering soft unaware player. Everything needs to be perfect for him, just like Tannehill. Good for a few situations per game in which everything does unfold perfectly, just like Tannehill. That causes the tape guys to get excited and project bigger things, while ignoring the lumbering soft unaware aspects.

Lumbering soft unaware player. Everything needs to be perfect for him, just like Tannehill. Good for a few situations per game in which everything does unfold perfectly, just like Tannehill. That causes the tape guys to get excited and project bigger things, while ignoring the lumbering soft unaware aspects.
You literally just described Gase.

I think if you created a continuum of desirable WR personality Steve Smith would be on one end and DVP
on the other. DVP would be voted least likely to get in a fight with Josh Norman

At the very least a player like Parker should play to his size.
When you have smaller guys like Landry, when he was here, playing bigger than him then that's a huge problem.
You need a big guy to play big!

Parker is a china doll. Mediocre with the inability to stay on the field.

Our offense could not have been designed for Wilson, Grant, Amendola, Stills, and Parker. One of these thing dont belong.

Man, between Gase, TBaum, Tanne, Parker and Quinn, that's a lot of people in pivotal roles to have to get rid of in one offseason.

Back
Top Bottom