Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins visits Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins visits Dolphins

good looking player right here...top 50 bpa skill set similar to what we get from dion sims or want from sims i should say just more dynamic and a much better red zone option...

Spot on. He's at the top of my list for guys I'd look at in round 2. I really don't think he's far off of Ebron as a prospect to be honest, I'm that high on him. For a fit in our offense I think he brings a more varied skillset.

I like the Martellus Bennett comparison. If you're looking for one of those "Gronk types" he's the closest in this draft, not the same level of athlete though.

His body type is actually one of a kind. He has a stout base. Looks taller than 6'5".

Would love to have him with Sims. True two TE set.

I would certainly take him over the other second/third rounders. Little more athletic and good catch radius.

His DUI doesn't seem to stick to him character wise but he did injur himself I thought recently. Don't be surprised if he slips further than 50. He has that Tony G. feel to me because of his body type.

His stats last year took a hit because of Sankey became a force for the O I read.

ASJ is. Lazor style TE. He can block and has red zone size. He may not be as fast as Eifert or some of the other recent high end TE's, but he is solid in every phase and will likely be considered in the 2nd round.

ASJ is not as big or fast as Bennett, but probably a better receiver and blocker in all honesty. I think he profiles between Bennett and Kyle Rudolph ... big, solid, red zone threat, good player.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rather have CJ Fiedorowicz at 81. I also question if TE that early makes sense with having Clay and Sims already. Overall though, we could do way worse at 50.

Clay is a Hback, a starter at TE is a must. Give me
someone with size who can split the seam.

He reminds me of this guy:

[video=youtube;AWaCBSaLZdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWaCBSaLZdc[/video]

I love this guy. he is my top te, because of how well rounded he is. he reminds me of gronk. I guess bc of his size idk. not saying he is as good just reminds me of him

I love this guy. he is my top te, because of how well rounded he is. he reminds me of gronk. I guess bc of his size idk. not saying he is as good just reminds me of him

I haven't had the balls to slot him ahead of Ebron yet...but the thought has crossed my mind. If I had a draft board for the Dolphins there's a good chance I'd rank him higher.

I like this player. Plenty good at everything. Ebron is more dynamic downfield but at least in the short term it might turn out that he's strictly a big play type and not particularly adept at all the dirty work and close range stuff.

I am starting to smell a trade back in the 1st round to pick up another second & or 3rd round pick and... grabbing a bunch of these quality guys.

If he was able to come out last draft....he would have been the top TE off the board.

Back
Top Bottom