Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins visits Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins visits Dolphins

oh i'm sure it's every bit of a tenth off...just from the get go...but he has lost a lot of bad weight and that should help but will he keep it off as a pro??? i don't know...i just know don't expect 4.6 play speed...

no doubt it helps his draft stock though and makes it less likely he's not drafted in the top 49 at least...and i felt pretty confdeint before he ran a good # he was gonna be at least close to out of the top 50

with ebron i can see the 4.6 it's right there plain as day on tape...

So he's a slow WR. a tall one at that, but the dude will be split out more than not.

Logan Thomas was rated the top tight end prospect coming out of high school by some services. That's fairly well known in draft circles but I haven't seen too much mention of it here.

He may be drafted higher than expected due to that counter option. No doubt he wants to play quarterback but after a year or two of struggling and potentially being threatened with the waiver wire I'm sure he'll agree to the move.

Back
Top Bottom