Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

If Case Keenum starts we'll lose, if Haskins starts we'll probably still lose since we have no pass rush and Eric Rowe is a starter but we won't lose by as much.

They play the Pats next week before us. They're gonna get destroyed, I just don't know if it'll piss them off to play better against us.

Man, Flores is gonna have to pump Radiohead through the speakers at practice or something.

I would love to crush the Skins.

Might be our only chance at a win this year.

It will certainly make for an interesting game. They host the Patriots next week. Sucks for them.

There was talk that Gruden could be fired if he didn’t play Haskins soon and continue to lose with Keenum.

Who knows what their situation will be like in 2 weeks.

We will find out a lot about our coaching staff in this game. Clearly this team needs to get a lot of work in and caught up to speed on a lot of fronts.

If we beat them we could set a record for most amount of total fans upset after a game.

Do posters really feel that’s is going to be close for the number one pick? Who? Please don’t tell me the Steelers. Bengals? They will beat us. Redskins? Maybe I guess.
It is locked up. You don’t have to hope we are going to lose.
We need to win one game. We don’t want to be in those history books.

Do posters really feel that’s is going to be close for the number one pick? Who? Please don’t tell me the Steelers. Bengals? They will beat us. Redskins? Maybe I guess.
It is locked up. You don’t have to hope we are going to lose.
We need to win one game. We don’t want to be in those history books.
The only way to make sure is to lose them all.

Pats play such a easy schedule for a team that wins the SB every 3 years but regarding Washington vs Fins it will be a close race to the bottom. The NFL is watered down and bad teams are really really bad like never before. Its going to be a good....errrrr I mean a BAD game. I think Miami can lay down harder right now though thanks to the jettison of talent right as the season started. Turns out that was pivotal to avoiding 8-8 again.

If we win they will have the number 1 pick there is nobody else out there who is as bad as the dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom