Washington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

It will certainly make for an interesting game. They host the Patriots next week. Sucks for them.

There was talk that Gruden could be fired if he didn’t play Haskins soon and continue to lose with Keenum.

Who knows what their situation will be like in 2 weeks.

We will find out a lot about our coaching staff in this game. Clearly this team needs to get a lot of work in and caught up to speed on a lot of fronts.

If we beat them we could set a record for most amount of total fans upset after a game.

Maybe Gruden will get canned after massive Pats loss and whoever they get as interim HC will light a spark vs Dolphins.

The Washington game isn't as easy a loss as we expect it to be. They may be worse than Miami. Although I expect Miami loses, I just can't shake the winning feeling.

Which begs a serious question. If that Washington team can’t beat this Miami team then who the hell can they beat in the NFL? Just hand them the #1 overall pick and hand NE their 70th SB trophy lets get on to the draft already.

Need to find a way to lose this game.

I don’t see! If their rookie Qb was as bad as people are saying then how do we lose? Sounds like we could run the ball and win this game with FGs. Also if we win kiss Tua goodbye. Arizona has already set the precedence that it’s okay to move on from your #1 Qb after 1 season.

If Tua is gone then you really got to take a strong comparison of Rosen vs. all the other QBs in the draft. IMO, if they aren’t heads and shoulders better then it might be best to build around the kid.

Case Keenum has more touchdowns than our entire team does.

Trust me, Miami is not winning this game.

Why would Washington play him at this point?

Plus the more TD than our team is irrelevant as pretty every QB and RB and WR and Water boy shares that honor.

Maybe Gruden will get canned after massive Pats loss and whoever they get as interim HC will light a spark vs Dolphins.

They are in a bad situation on many fronts. I like Haskins but I am an Ohio State homer.

That franchise is horrible. That's why I don't complain. I don't get why they are holding onto Trent Williams. Move on already. This isn't a business for spite, ego or fandom.

I think the Dolphins are going to bring it in 2 weeks and Daniel Snyder is going to throw up watching it.

If ever a team needed a bounty for a top pick in a trade down, it appears to be DC.

Why would Washington play him at this point?

Plus the more TD than our team is irrelevant as pretty every QB and RB and WR and Water boy shares that honor.

I was just making a observation lol.

For all the talk about Washington being terrible when Miami has been far worse is funny to me.

For all the talk about Washington being terrible when Miami has been far worse is funny to me.

I don’t know man...Miami purposely got rid of 99% of its talent for picks. So Miami’s bad is somewhat understandable. However I’m not aware that Washington did anything like that this season. So what’s their excuse?

Why? Washington is putting their best possible product on the field. This is them trying.

It's funny because we gave up a lot more points in a rebuilding year?

I don't think there's a Redskins fan on earth who wouldn't trade their situation for ours. Your right, that is funny.

Last edited:
I don’t see! If their rookie Qb was as bad as people are saying then how do we lose? Sounds like we could run the ball and win this game with FGs. Also if we win kiss Tua goodbye. Arizona has already set the precedence that it’s okay to move on from your #1 Qb after 1 season.

If Tua is gone then you really got to take a strong comparison of Rosen vs. all the other QBs in the draft. IMO, if they aren’t heads and shoulders better then it might be best to build around the kid.

If Arizona wins as many games this year as they did last year with Rosen I don't think team will follow suit.

Why? Washington is putting their best possible product on the field. This is them trying.

It's funny because we gave a lot more points in a rebuilding year?

I don't think there's a Redskins fan on earth who wouldn't trade their situation for ours. Your right, that is funny.
We got Grier making our picks though :(

Back
Top Bottom