Washington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

That Washington d front is a lot better than ours.

A lot

I don't know man. The OL, surprisingly, held up pretty well against the Chargers. That's when both Bosa and Ingram were playing until he got hurt.
Honestly, How much better can their d front be than the Chargers?

I hope we lose every game and pick the best available left tackle. The reaction here would be worth not having a local football team anymore

I was just making a observation lol.

For all the talk about Washington being terrible when Miami has been far worse is funny to me.

Bad teams beat good teams almost every week. Washington is just a better bad team so the bar isn't high

The Redskins have been in some competitive games while the Dolphins haven't. There were leading the Eagles in Week 1 til the end. I think the Dolphins are just so far worse that the Redskins don't really pose a threat to #1 overall, even if Dolphins beat them.

They kind of remind me of the Dolphins in the Suck for Luck year who were winless for like 7 games and then won a few at the end of the season with Matt Moore.

We got Grier making our picks though :(

I don't believe anyone but Brian Flores is making the major decisions on this tank job.

BF is the former scout who dreamed of building a team through the draft, in his own words, he was a wannabe GM from day 1 with New England. He just fell into coaching.

For better or worse, it's on Brian Flores.

If we have to trade up for Tua that’s going to ruin my acceptance of the tank. I’m getting stressed.

Everyone should be worried. If you do pry it off them or anyone else I don’t care if you are only coming from pick 2 they are going to rake you over the coals for it.

And if your Miami you have to make the all in play

Even tho I think Washington has a better roster than us, I think this game is very winnable. I think Rosen should have his best passing game vs them.

Looking at the Skins schedule. They do play the Jets at home. There's a win!

Washington if they play haskins may not win a game, he is horrible and i'm so glad we didn't try to get him when he was falling.

Washington and Denver are going to be our stiffest competition for the number 1 pick overall, The jets will win a few when darnold gets back from the chicken pox or whatever it is.

I don't believe anyone but Brian Flores is making the major decisions on this tank job.

BF is the former scout who dreamed of building a team through the draft, in his own words, he was a wannabe GM from day 1 with New England. He just fell into coaching.

For better or worse, it's on Brian Flores.

lmao

Even when Chris Grier is Executive VP of Football Operations, picked the coach, picked the front office, and picked the players, he is STILL not going to be blamed for this team being a pile of ****.

Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom