Watch out, there's a NEW force in the East(Sixers) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch out, there's a NEW force in the East(Sixers)

I'm a big Chris Webber fan but he had a greater chance of getting to the Finals in the West then he does with the Sixers!

MikeO said:
But, if you think Webber is overrated and the Celtics are good..........you are just flat our WRONG!

So far, I'd say... Webber is overrated and the Celtics are good. :roflmao:

Gator Mike said:
So far, I'd say... Webber is overrated and the Celtics are good. :roflmao:

I forgot about this thread, hahaha. The Celtics are 8-1 in their last 9, I'm not sure they've lost since this debate. Oh too funny. :lol:

My fault, they lost once to the Timberwolves. Some of their wins include @ Phoenix, Washington and Detroit.

And for Webber and Sixers... well they haven't exactly been tearing up the league.

FiN.in.RI said:
@ Houston will be interesting tonight!

If we pull out a W great but I'm lookin for overall performance tonight especially on D.

That was an amazing all around half. They just came out and layed it on the Rockets. Hopefully it will carry over to the second half...

This Celtic team is legit in the East, and they are completely under the radar of the national media, just the way I like it.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
That was an amazing all around half. They just came out and layed it on the Rockets. Hopefully it will carry over to the second half...

This Celtic team is legit in the East, and they are completely under the radar of the national media, just the way I like it.

The Celts are a better team now(and with a better coach) then the team that went to the semi-finals in '03 with twan and Pierce. I'm not sayin we'll ge tthat far this year because it's a completely different Eastern conference but we are on the upswing.. The other good thing about 'em is that Walker and Pierce don't have to combine for like 50/60ppg in order to win.

I'd say watch for the Nets but right now there fighting for the eighth seed and that means playing Shaq and that means going home in 4 or 5 games!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Boston's playing great right now but there at best a 2nd round exit in the playoffs!

I think that is definitely the most likely scenario, but I could see them giving the Pistons a ton of trouble and maybe sliding by them in 7 games.

However, that would leave the Heat in their way, and there's no chance Blount, Big Al, Perkins and LaFrentz can cover Diesel. The only way they could ever beat the Heat, and I don't even think its possible is to RUN RUN RUN Shaq all over the court.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm still watching, when will they be a force???

Go ask Detroit what they thought of that beatdown last night.

X-Con said:
Sixers to Acquire Chris Webber

Oh man, Iverson & C-Webb? I'm happy for AI though, I really am. If Miami doesn't come out of the East this year I really hope the Sixers do. AI is a top 5 player of All Time when it comes to having the heart & passion for the game.

1-Iverson
2-Korver
3-Holla-Holla Iguodala
4-Webber
5-Dalembert

I know Korver is the backup SF, but I just think he will be a force with Webber attracting multiple defenders in the post. This is definately a team to watch out for..
although the lineup looks good they still play like crap..the pistons game last night is the best they've done in a while

Back
Top Bottom