watch the senior bowl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

Stanzi looked decent on that last drive. I think the wr was suppose to cut back on that last pass.

What's with all the love for all these scrambling QB's? When is the last time that type of QB won a Super Bowl???

There's a difference between a "scrambling" quarterback and a "running" quarterback.

A "scrambling" quarterback will win the Super Bowl this year, to use one example.

Fua could be a good pick for us if we can't re-sign Tony McDaniel. Like to see him rotating with Soliai

late first.................

I think so too. Maybe if we trade down in to the late 1st he could be a target. He's more similar to BMarsh than a "speed" WR but I don't care. I'd be very comfortable taking a U receiver.

Ok I used the wrong term. I meant running like Newton, Locker, and probably that Kaepernick guy. I don't want any of those guys as they just don't win SUper Bowls

If we trade down to the end of the 1st, I'd be targeting Hankerson or Mikel Leshoure.

Ok I used the wrong term. I meant running like Newton, Locker, and probably that Kaepernick guy. I don't want any of those guys as they just don't win SUper Bowls

If a QB is good and his team is good it shouldn't matter.

That's why I was saying I'd be more comfortable with Gabbert over Newton or Ponder over Kaepernick.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Phil Taylor's stock is climbing all the way up into our 15th overall pick range.

I still think it's more likely that Hankerson goes in the 2nd, but late 1st isn't out of the question. I have to question the Bengals coaching staff for putting Solder at starting LT. He looked bad for much of the week - from the footage I saw.

Hey CK, Mayock has a "More Homework" segment. Who are your "More Homework" guys from this week?

Back
Top Bottom