watch the senior bowl | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

Kaepernick is going to be a star in this league...I'm sold.

This is the kind of talent and playmaker you can win a championship with.

Yeah, I think I'm going with Kaepernick as the guy I want in Miami. I really would've loved to have a guy like Gabbert, but it's just not gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Maybe late 1st depending on teams trading down. He had a 1st round grade before the season so it's not that much of a reach. He jumped Locker.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Jacory definitely did not help him.

You mean, Pickory?

the qbs i like are Kaepernick, stanzi, and i think i might take a chance on locker if he dropped late in the first (if we traded down) or if he dropped to the 2nd. not high locker but he has some potential.

as of right now i really want kaepernick. he is a play maker and a winner

the qbs i like are Kaepernick, stanzi, and i think i might take a chance on locker if he dropped late in the first (if we traded down) or if he dropped to the 2nd. not high locker but he has some potential

Locker is not in the 1st or 2nd after this showing. He'll slip further than Colt McCoy did last year.

Locker is not in the 1st or 2nd after this showing. He'll slip further than Colt McCoy did last year.

i think that if the bills dont take a qb in the first and locker falls, they will snag him in the 2nd.

i just hope we can snag kaepernick

Did Titus Young get any balls thrown at him, and if anyone knows where i can watch a reply of the senior bowl please message me thanks

im starting to think we may trade down and take a chance on Kaepernick in the first.

If we draft Kaepernick, I'll quit. How any Dolphins fan can watch him and come away thinking he's our guy is beyond me. Number of franchise QB's in the Senior Bowl: 0.

If we draft Kaepernick, I'll quit. How any Dolphins fan can watch him and come away thinking he's our guy is beyond me. Number of franchise QB's in the Senior Bowl: 0.

The better question is how many franchise QB's are in this Draft? I believe there is only one, and he'll be far out of reach for the Dolphins.

The better question is how many franchise QB's are in this Draft? I believe there is only one, and he'll be far out of reach for the Dolphins.

Not if we show the balls to go get what we want.

couldnt agree more gabbert is the only guy this year that will be a franchise player, from the the start. but i think stanzi could be a late round surprise. and we both like the idea of kaepernick

We don't have a franchise QB. There are none in FA. Draft is the only way to get a young QB with a skill set organization is looking for. Whoever that is and starts is the franchise QB for the time. If you can't live with that and have to quit than I don't know what to tell you--it's just a part of how NFL runs.

Hey CK, Mayock has a "More Homework" segment. Who are your "More Homework" guys from this week?

The two Baylor guys, Danny Watkins and Phil Taylor. Jeremy Kerley, I didn't like him last year but I need to look at him more this year, always had very quick feet, always good after the catch, but that route for the TD was superb. Bilal Powell, always liked him, always thought highly of him, but now I have to see how high he might go. Christian Ponder, because I just need to re-assess his chances of being a pro starter.

There are definitely more, the evaluation on this draft is nowhere near complete.

Back
Top Bottom