watch the senior bowl | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watch the senior bowl

I like Hankerson a lot but even after this game it's hard to see him eclipsing Jonathan Baldwin as a prospect. Once Torrey Smith runs the 4.4 everyone expects him to run his stock will go soaring as well.

Hankerson would be a late first rounder most years but I still think he's a second rounder or lower this year. It wouldn't shock me to see him run in the mid to high 4.5s ala Brandon LaFell and drop somewhat on draft day. The deserved "inconsistent hands" thing is not something he's going to be able to shake, either. That catching gauntlet thing they do at the Combine is going to give him fits, I think.

Kaepernick is going to be a star in this league...I'm sold.

This is the kind of talent and playmaker you can win a championship with.

Ponder 2td's.............just moved into the 2nd round.

I like Hankerson a lot but even after this game it's hard to see him eclipsing Jonathan Baldwin as a prospect. Once Torrey Smith runs the 4.4 everyone expects him to run his stock will go soaring as well.

Hankerson would be a late first rounder most years but I still think he's a second rounder or lower this year. It wouldn't shock me to see him run in the mid to high 4.5s ala Brandon LaFell and drop somewhat on draft day. The deserved "inconsistent hands" thing is not something he's going to be able to shake, either. That catching gauntlet thing they do at the Combine is going to give him fits, I think.

I think Hankerson is going to prove you wrong on the catching gauntlet, he been doing that type of training for years now with Duper. Playing with the inconsistant Jacory caused him a lot of problems.

Ponder 2td's.............just moved into the 2nd round.

Maybe late 1st depending on teams trading down. He had a 1st round grade before the season so it's not that much of a reach. He jumped Locker.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I think Hankerson is going to prove you wrong on the catching gauntlet, he been doing that type of training for years now with Duper. Playing with the inconsistant Jacory caused him a lot of problems.

Jacory definitely did not help him.

Back
Top Bottom