Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke.

A couple of plays, two plays apart, that would've helped build the young QB's confidence, but sometimes when the wheels come off, they REALLY come off.

First time I am seeing these plays with replay. It broke my heart seeing these two drops. What I was so fascinated by was how effortless Rosen throws these two passes.

Thanks for posting the video. I still have this dream that Rosen plays really well this season and becomes our long term franchise QB. I'd love to spend all these draft picks to fill out a great roster around him. Not likely though.

Last edited:
Pats played the most vanilla defense and offense in this game and we still got beat 43-0. It was an angle some professional bettors took in Vegas on this game. They knew the Pats wouldnt show much on either side of the ball and we still got beat 43-0 at home. This team is historically bad.

It's so effortless for him, just a flick of the wrist and those balls take a perfect trajectory.

Rosen is so superior to Fitzpatrick it's not even funny. I think Ryan might have 1 start left in him before the staff can't ignore the obvious regardless of their season long agenda.

It's so effortless for him, just a flick of the wrist and those balls take a perfect trajectory.

Rosen is so superior to Fitzpatrick it's not even funny. I think Ryan might have 1 start left in him before the staff can't ignore the obvious regardless of their season long agenda.
Let's wait until the bye.

I could really get excited watching Rosen and see what he can do

Sh!thead Flores ...give us fans that still have self respect a bone
I feel bad for Rosen, he couldn't have been jettisoned to a worse franchise/situation. Clearly he's not in the Fins long term picture. A disastrous offense all around including the coaching. He's going to get to play one way or the other but I don't see any way he doesn't get injured, hopefully not a career threatening injury because Grier has put all of our qb's careers on the line with his gutting of the roster. This line is only going to get worse as the season progresses, there will be injuries and the more film we show, teams defenses are going to eat us alive. Actually I feel bad for any qb that has suit up for us.

I could really get excited watching Rosen and see what he can do

Sh!thead Flores ...give us fans that still have self respect a bone
So only fans that share your point of view have 'self respect'? What a crock of ****.

Back
Top Bottom