Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke.

Everyone was worried about signing Jakeem to an extension bc who knew if he would get his speed back after the injury..

His speed is still there. He just still sucks at playing football
jakeem grant wide running 9s is madden ****. o'shea's scheme is holding this offense back the same as anything else. it almost looks intentional.

First time I am seeing these plays with replay. It broke my heart seeing these two drops. What I was so fascinated by was how effortless Rosen throws these two passes.
I had to go for a mini walk after Williams dropped that pass. I don't recall being so pissed at a Phins play in decades. I think it had to do with 2 plays earlier when Grant dropped a 100% TD pass.

It's like the ball weighs as much as a feather when Rosen throws. I have no idea how they can justify not starting him over Fitz. Enough is enough.

I remember watching a Bill Walsh special, where he preached that the ball must always be deliver 12" (IIRC) in front of the numbers. Walsh would have loved those passes.

Grant has bad hands and he's always been that way. The pass to Williams not sure it'd have been in bounds tho.
Ya but as far as catching the ball physically it doesn't get any easier for a WR. I think that's why many are so pissed at the play. Rosen could have walked out to him and hand it off to him, and that would be considered more difficult.

I had to go for a mini walk after Williams dropped that pass. I don't recall being so pissed at a Phins play in decades. I think it had to do with 2 plays earlier when Grant dropped a 100% TD pass.

It's like the ball weighs as much as a feather when Rosen throws. I have no idea how they can justify not starting him over Fitz. Enough is enough.
Wow really, a garbage time ,4th quarter blowout play from a tanking team got you that pissed? I could probably come up with 200 plays in the last five years that were more maddening.

I feel bad for Rosen, he couldn't have been jettisoned to a worse franchise/situation. Clearly he's not in the Fins long term picture. A disastrous offense all around including the coaching. He's going to get to play one way or the other but I don't see any way he doesn't get injured, hopefully not a career threatening injury because Grier has put all of our qb's careers on the line with his gutting of the roster. This line is only going to get worse as the season progresses, there will be injuries and the more film we show, teams defenses are going to eat us alive. Actually I feel bad for any qb that has suit up for us.

Yeah but we are definitely getting some red flags with Rosen’s recognition of things at the los. That last play int is a perfect example. He has to recognize that.

Not look like a deer in headlights. I’m starting to understand why he’s sitting.

Would help if he got a weeks worth of pre game prep with the 1s. But still some flags

If the QB throws the ball to Jakeem on a deep pass it's not really on the money unless it sticks in his face mask. I saw one angle Jakeem would have done well if he drifted about a foot to the right when the ball was in the air.

Doesn't look like Preston was catching that in bounds as he drifted to the sideline and first step was out of bounds. If he did make the catch not likely he makes it to the end zone but would have been a big play. Still good location as the safety was coming and overall a nice pass.

I recall seeing an easy drop by a Patriot DB on Rosen as well.

There were quite a few drops on Rosen's passes in preseason as well. Coincidence or something about Rosen's throws? To my eyes they look like routine catches and I expect the receivers to make those catches.

Wow really, a garbage time ,4th quarter blowout play from a tanking team got you that pissed? I could probably come up with 200 plays in the last five years that were more maddening.
Yes because I'm OK with watching the tank, but like you say as each week goes by it seems like they aren't giving Rosen a fair shake at things. Then he comes out and throws some of the prettiest passes I've seen since Marino was throwing darts all around the very same stadium. Not calling him Marino, but Rosen throws a pretty spiral.

I'm certain those 200 plays played a major role as well.

I feel bad for Rosen, he couldn't have been jettisoned to a worse franchise/situation. Clearly he's not in the Fins long term picture.

Right now, if he's on the roster in a week he's in the "long term" mix!

Gotta keep in mind we basically got the kid for the time value of a deferred R2 pick.

So when the draft happens in April the 365 days expire and we still have Rosen and the R2 back!

Pretty minimal investment when you look at it that way.

(I know we threw in bubble gum or something else but...)

Whatever the kid is gonna get he's going to have to earn.

But I think he's definitely in the mix in the future...

Certainly very solid backup material!

Unless Grier can flip him for an R1!

Yes because I'm OK with watching the tank, but like you say as each week goes by it seems like they aren't giving Rosen a fair shake at things. Then he comes out and throws some of the prettiest passes I've seen since Marino was throwing darts all around the very same stadium. Not calling him Marino, but Rosen throws a pretty spiral.

I'm certain those 200 plays played a major role as well.
Tannehill threw some pretty deep balls, I'm not getting worked up over 2 passes. He also had some ugly ducks too.

I feel bad for Rosen, he couldn't have been jettisoned to a worse franchise/situation. Clearly he's not in the Fins long term picture. A disastrous offense all around including the coaching. He's going to get to play one way or the other but I don't see any way he doesn't get injured, hopefully not a career threatening injury because Grier has put all of our qb's careers on the line with his gutting of the roster. This line is only going to get worse as the season progresses, there will be injuries and the more film we show, teams defenses are going to eat us alive. Actually I feel bad for any qb that has suit up for us.
Who told you that?

If you don't realize we are trying to go 0-16 to get in position to draft #1 for the future qb of this team then I doubt you ever will.
That is in the mind of fans and maybe media. It is a very simplistic thinking. Go 0-16, get a QB (whichever QB is the flavor of the year) and everything will be great. Simplistic.

At this point the Dolphins are trying to further develop Rosen. Until that changes he is and will be in their plans. You may not like it. But that's what it is.

That is in the mind of fans and maybe media. It is a very simplistic thinking. Go 0-16, get a QB (whichever QB is the flavor of the year) and everything will be great. Simplistic.

At this point the Dolphins are trying to further develop Rosen. Until that changes he is and will be in their plans. You may not like it. But that's what it is.

Yeah they gutted this team so they can get the first overall pick and take an olineman for Rosen. That makes a lot of sense. Or maybe a DE so he can have PTSD again going into year 3.

Back
Top Bottom