Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Rusy Hardin was in constant contact with with this Johna Stallings, the Asst DA and talked her out of making a strong case for the grand jury. The detective investigating has just said she thought there were grounds for 3 classes of criminal charges and was taken by surprise when the GJ failed to indict.

Houston should reopen criminal investigation based on the 23rd and 24th civil complainants. At this point it's hard to argue that Watson is not a POS!

I guess despite our best intentions otherwis, we dodged one of the all time largest caliber bullets that Cleveland and its fans are now trying to rationalize.
I was wondering about the GJ and stunned they, hadn't found proof of criminal behavior.

Rusy Hardin was in constant contact with with this Johna Stallings, the Asst DA and talked her out of making a strong case for the grand jury. The detective investigating has just said she thought there were grounds for 3 classes of criminal charges and was taken by surprise when the GJ failed to indict.

Houston should reopen criminal investigation based on the 23rd and 24th civil complainants. At this point it's hard to argue that Watson is not a POS!

I guess despite our best intentions otherwis, we dodged one of the all time largest caliber bullets that Cleveland and its fans are now trying to rationalize.
I read Stallings didn’t even ask to see the evidence she just went thru the motions for a “friend”

Harbinger of a movie for Netflix

Looks like 2 more just came forward...up to 26 now.

Do you have any examples?
The only one i know of that's anywhere close to structured like this is Patrick Mahomes.

Watson's dead cap hit the first year is absolutely outrageous, his representatives probably had a reason for working it the way they did and it wasn't cap savings.
Xavien Howard, Tyreek Hill, Terron Armstead, Connor Williams, Jaylen Waddle, Tua Tagovailoa. Like I said, it's pretty standard in the NFL for teams to structure the first year of a multi-year, high-dollar contract as almost entirely signing bonus to reduce the salary cap impact in year 1.

It's amazing how people come out with fake stories when there is something to gain.

Bottom line, you do freelance "massage" on the internet and what you really do is jack guys off for a living. That's 95% of the scene.

It's amazing how people come out with fake stories when there is something to gain.

Bottom line, you do freelance "massage" on the internet and what you really do is jack guys off for a living. That's 95% of the scene.
If that's all it was Watson wouldn't be in this mess.

How do you know? Personal experience soliciting sexual services in exchange for money?

Did you just call 95% of massage therapists on the internet prostitutes??

Boy, did we dodge a bullet not trading for this POS. I had a bad feeling when rumors came out about him possibly coming here, but now it definitely looks like we made the right call. And Flores wanted Watson, if he was still here, he might be a Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom