Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

So i was reading how there's the "rumor" that the league somehow may void the trade with the new revelations that the Texans potentially facilitated his predator ways and didn't disclose that information.

Thus making the deal fraudulent.

Makes sense in theory.

But didn't the Texans already use draft picks that were involved in the trade?

So the trade can't be voided if there is any truth to this IMO.

However, if these new allegations are proven to be true. I am curious if this would be cause to VOID the contract.

This contract really messed up the financial future of contracts in the NFL. I guarantee all but 1GM or owner would agree to allow this contract to be voided.

Browns may have lost picks, but maybe they can save money.

It's possible Watson never plays again.

But it would be funny if the league did void the trade. Would the players the Texans drafted then go to the Browns ? Lol crazy.

Even though 20 women settled, this is not going away anytime soon.

With the new info about the Texans, John Gruden is out there right now wondering what the heck is going on

He used nasty language. The Texans potentially facilitated prostitution.

I don't care how bad your franchise sucked for 25 years, why would anybody want this guy as their QB? I think I would rather lose with Baker or Tua for that matter (Not that Tua is going to lose this year, but you get the point).

Obi Wan Movie GIF by Star Wars

Watch this all go away lol - yah right

No I think he got lost in the depths and ran out of air down there
It's pretty obvious...The DW PR team is and was in full swing...I'd bet he's cranking over on all Browns sites...All it takes is money!

I just read that the NFL is going for indefinite suspension with a one year minimum

Back
Top Bottom