Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Ummm.......
My reaction exactly. In this day and age of 24/7 made up news, I really don’t think there is really reputable reporting anymore. It‘s just one person in the media trying to make up a story before another media personality makes up a story.

If there was actually any validity to the reports about Watson being traded to Miami, he would already be the Dolphins QB. Because there were at least a half dozen so called NFL experts that reported Watson was going to be traded to the Dolphins and the trade had already been worked out by the two teams. Yet it later came out that no agreement had ever been reached to trade Watson to the Dolphins.

But, but, but, I thought Flores was the only one wanting to trade for Watson. I mean the rest of the organization has always been "all-in" on Tua. Am I right???

The scary thing is most of the braintrust behind the whole situation is still in power.

My reaction exactly. In this day and age of 24/7 made up news, I really don’t think there is really reputable reporting anymore. It‘s just one person in the media trying to make up a story before another media personality makes up a story.

If there was actually any validity to the reports about Watson being traded to Miami, he would already be the Dolphins QB. Because there were at least a half dozen so called NFL experts that reported Watson was going to be traded to the Dolphins and the trade had already been worked out by the two teams. Yet it later came out that no agreement had ever been reached to trade Watson to the Dolphins.
What does his own lawyer have to gain from stating the dolphins and Ross requested parameters for the NDA. Do you really think his own lawyer is picking the dolphins for clicks.

Denial is a powerful drug....

Another direct quote from his attorney. Not 24/7 media.

20220603_220917.jpg

Last edited:
Between the 23rd girl....and the stuff Watson's lawyer spewed from his pie hole today about happy endings.....I am so ready for this sh1t to be over with, period.

Not as in Dolphins related, but as an NFL story altogether.

NFL needs to implement a 1yr suspension starting now. Call it punishment for drama, or pre-emptive strike, either way, go have a sammich in quiet for a year and figure this sh1tstorm out you created Mr. Watson.

And Cleveland...F you for being dumb about your QB situation, no one cares about the money/picks/Baker Mayfield stuff you're stuck with now. Browns gonna Browns.

Last edited:
Every report i read said Ross was the one demanding the NDA. The trade was going to happen. I can post about 5 reputable sites including espn.

This is coming from his own attorney as well.

View attachment 109292
Two massive problems. ESPN and reputable in the same sentence, that ship sailed 15 or so years a go. Then using his attorney as a source? Really lawyers are like professional liars, that are there to make you look innocent no matter what.

Two massive problems. ESPN and reputable in the same sentence, that ship sailed 15 or so years a go. Then using his attorney as a source? Really lawyers are like professional liars, that are there to make you look innocent no matter what.

Exactly.

Lawyers
24/7 media
Politicians

Not credible sources lol.

Especially in a case, like this, where the chosen path to help Watson was a true trial public opinion tactic.

I thought it was pathetic, but it apparently worked...so far....

But this new girl is the one they need to worry about.

She is joining in when the ship is sinking. The other girls are losing. No ones getting paid.

That would kinda worry me if I was watsons lawyer. How strong her case or evidence.

The Heard/Depp trial just finished up.

Amazing the diferrence it makes when the court allows or disallows certain things.

The case in the UK went completely diferrent when things weren't suppressed.

Sorry went off topic.

Exactly.

Lawyers
24/7 media
Politicians

Not credible sources lol.

Especially in a case, like this, where the chosen path to help Watson was a true trial public opinion tactic.

I thought it was pathetic, but it apparently worked...so far....

But this new girl is the one they need to worry about.

She is joining in when the ship is sinking. The other girls are losing. No ones getting paid.

That would kinda worry me if I was watsons lawyer. How strong her case or evidence.

The Heard/Depp trial just finished up.

Amazing the diferrence it makes when the court allows or disallows certain things.

The case in the UK went completely diferrent when things weren't suppressed.

Sorry went off topic.

Agree. The Heard/Depp dog & pony show made the Watson case(s) seem less crappy.

season 2 GIF

Watson trying move on in his life..these woman dont have no proof..these womans need take money and move on....watson and these woman are getting boring

Back
Top Bottom