Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Watson trying move on in his life..these woman dont have no proof..these womans need take money and move on....watson and these woman are getting boring
Whether the women have proof will be determined in court. Proof will not be determined by individuals like you who don’t have a clue what happened in each of the 23 cases against Watson.

Based on the way the NFL has handled other cases like this, I think he should be suspended until the cases are resolved one way or another

So happy we didn’t get him. I’ll take Tua plus hill and probably would of had to let Gesicki or Ogbah walk. Not to mention 3-4 1st rounders. We can now use those picks to replace Tua if he doesn’t work out. My biggest thing with the Watson deal is what if it didn’t work out? What if he’s rusty or just wasn’t the player he once was? Not playing for a year plus coming off injury on top of that makes it tough. If that happens you are now stuck with not a complete team in salary cap hell with no picks to improve. We now have a complete team with a much cheaper qb and an outlet in the event that things don’t pan out.

What does his own lawyer have to gain from stating the dolphins and Ross requested parameters for the NDA. Do you really think his own lawyer is picking the dolphins for clicks.

Denial is a powerful drug....

Another direct quote from his attorney. Not 24/7 media.

View attachment 109307
Really you don't get what Watson and his lawyer gain from blaming Miami for the settlement/NDA? This is lawyer 101 in controlling the narrative.

First Watson/Lawyer have claimed Watson did nothing wrong and he wouldn't settle. If you settle in a lawsuit the public opinion comes into play. If you settle without an NDA Watson and the girls can claim whatever really. Watson will use the I did nothing wrong but It was worth it from a financial point to just move on. If you settle with a NDA that side almost always looks like they wanted to hide stuff from the public. Watson's lawyer is using Miami as the scapegoat. They get to still run with the narrative that well my client did nothing wrong, but he wanted to play in Miami really bad and Miami made us include a NDA. It is lawyer deflection 101, it is never my clients fault it is always someone else and in this case it was Miami's fault.

Really you don't get what Watson and his lawyer gain from blaming Miami for the settlement/NDA? This is lawyer 101 in controlling the narrative.

First Watson/Lawyer have claimed Watson did nothing wrong and he wouldn't settle. If you settle in a lawsuit the public opinion comes into play. If you settle without an NDA Watson and the girls can claim whatever really. Watson will use the I did nothing wrong but It was worth it from a financial point to just move on. If you settle with a NDA that side almost always looks like they wanted to hide stuff from the public. Watson's lawyer is using Miami as the scapegoat. They get to still run with the narrative that well my client did nothing wrong, but he wanted to play in Miami really bad and Miami made us include a NDA. It is lawyer deflection 101, it is never my clients fault it is always someone else and in this case it was Miami's fault.
This^^^

This has actually turned into quite a circus, with Watson's lawyer and his big mouth. The Browns are a laughingstock and Goodell must be livid.

I don't see any way Watson doesn't get suspended now.

I think we're all going to be happy that trade didn't happen.
I am already happy the trade wasn’t made. Give me Tua, Hill, and all those 2023 picks over Watson any day of the week. Also if they had traded for Watson, it’s unlikely they would have had the money to keep or sign Gesicki, Ogbah, Armstead, or Williams.

This team would have far less talent if they had been dumb enough to give in to Flores and trade away their future for Watson.

Rotum GIF

Cleveland Clinic will soon become Deshaun's Massage Parlor. How bout them brass balls Brownies!!!

I wish people would shut the fluck up with this Watson bullcrap. Jmo
The easiest way to avoid any discussion on him is to not even enter the thread. While I agree discussing him is probably a waste of time, it’s the off season and the moderators are still allowing threads on Watson to remain on the Dolphin forum.

Hopefully by the time the season actually gets here, the Watson drama will no longer be an issue for Dolphin fans.

It's going to happen! take it to the bank! Its coming! - Watson will be a Fins! deal with it. - Fins are trading for Watson, should be done by Monday!...

It didnt happen but it should've happened! I was right!

Back
Top Bottom