Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Between the 23rd girl....and the stuff Watson's lawyer spewed from his pie hole today about happy endings.....I am so ready for this sh1t to be over with, period.

Not as in Dolphins related, but as an NFL story altogether.

NFL needs to implement a 1yr suspension starting now. Call it punishment for drama, or pre-emptive strike, either way, go have a sammich in quiet for a year and figure this sh1tstorm out you created Mr. Watson.

And Cleveland...F you for being dumb about your QB situation, no one cares about the money/picks/Baker Mayfield stuff you're stuck with now. Browns gonna Browns.
2 year suspension. Those idiot Browns structured his contract so that he only makes 1 million this year. The best thing to happen karma wise is for the NFL to stall this. Let him play this year for 1 mil and suspend him for 2023 so he loses 40 or 50 million.

2 year suspension. Those idiot Browns structured his contract so that he only makes 1 million this year. The best thing to happen karma wise is for the NFL to stall this. Let him play this year for 1 mil and suspend him for 2023 so he loses 40 or 50 million.
That pay structure was really shady. Its really an insult to all those women, if the civil suits are not in his favor.

Stephen Ross is a piece of ****.
Such a good take right here. Ross is a piece of ****. Let me guess Watson is a great person and all the women are just looking for a payday.

stupid america GIF

The guy has an addiction and a mental health issue.
This is not just a bad look on the DW camp, Browns and Hardin camp (I mean this guy Hardin is really helping Buzbee along lol)

The NFL has money they have the ratings but this kind of indecision is gonna make them the running joke for a decade

Trusting ESPN to be a reputable source and having faith that a defense lawyer will tell the truth is a fool's errand. Most of the other media bandwagon is in it for the clicks. Grier said Ross bailed after the allegations surfaced, citing the Kenny Stills debacle, not wanting negative attention brought on the franchise. That's a lot easier for me to believe since ESPN has had a "bone to pick" with Miami for years. I have never believed that Ross approved a trade conditioned on full settlements from every accuser. Perhaps Watson should face a 6 (2 X 24 would work for me) game suspension for every unsettled allegation? IMO it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom