Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

I was onboard for Watson if he settled on those cases but things have gotten worse! I’m glad we didn’t bring that negative energy around the team! Which would mean drama for the entire season!

NFL really put themselves in a tough spot with Watson.
They're going to need to suspend the guy but they waited until after the Browns made the asinine decision to trade away their future draft picks and guarantee him $240 million. The Browns are anticipating a hammer coming based on how the contract was structured so i'm not all that empathetic to their plight.
I also think that's why Mayfield has not been traded yet.

NFL really put themselves in a tough spot with Watson.
They're going to need to suspend the guy but they waited until after the Browns made the asinine decision to trade away their future draft picks and guarantee him $240 million. The Browns are anticipating a hammer coming based on how the contract was structured so i'm not all that empathetic to their plight.
I also think that's why Mayfield has not been traded yet.
Mayfield hasn’t been traded because no team wants to have to pay him over $18 million dollars next season. The Browns are probably also wanting a high draft pick him and he isn’t worth more than a 4th round pick at this point in his career.

The fact is if they are depending on Mayfield to bail them out if Watson is suspended, they are just plain stupid. I don’t see Mayfield wanting to play another game for the Browns and if he is still with the team going into next season, I don’t see him being a positive influence in the locker room or on the field.

Mayfield hasn’t been traded because no team wants to have to pay him over $18 million dollars next season. The Browns are probably also wanting a high draft pick him and he isn’t worth more than a 4th round pick at this point in his career.

The fact is if they are depending on Mayfield to bail them out if Watson is suspended, they are just plain stupid. I don’t see Mayfield wanting to play another game for the Browns and if he is still with the team going into next season, I don’t see him being a positive influence in the locker room or on the field.

Look at how the Watson contract is structured, the first year is worth 1 million.
Watson's camp was anticipating some kind of suspension from the league when negotiating with the Browns.
I do agree with you the Browns could very well be just plain stupid.

Such a good take right here. Ross is a piece of ****. Let me guess Watson is a great person and all the women are just looking for a payday.

stupid america GIF
Ross is a piece of **** for lying about his interest in Watson.

Back
Top Bottom