Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson was 4 settlements away from becoming a Dolphin. Interesting Quick read...

Watson trying move on in his life..these woman dont have no proof..these womans need take money and move on....watson and these woman are getting boring
If they didn’t have proof this would’ve got swept under the rug a long time ago. Quit making excuses for this scumbag.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

10 games? Cleveland would celebrate, I see at a minimum a full season.

IMHO Right or wrong dude is gonna pay by way of minimum 17 season based on what Big Ben and Elliot received by dragging the shield into the media

Somewhat Telling that Baker is still a Brown -

And the Brownies & NFL are already paying in the public eye and I bet the NFL is watching closely because they only get the one shot at discipline and appeasing what will be outrage should Watson not receive his due

Cause he did something and Ben got 6 and so did Elliott and that was one complaint each

Sports talk shows and the folks calling from Cleveland will tell you their fan base is polarized on whether this player should see the field anytime soon

The scrutiny over this decision guaranteed contract and all won’t be going away for years - thank goodness it isn’t another sideshow for Miami

IMHO Right or wrong dude is gonna pay by way of minimum 17 season based on what Big Ben and Elliot received by dragging the shield into the media

Somewhat Telling that Baker is still a Brown -

And the Brownies & NFL are already paying in the public eye and I bet the NFL is watching closely because they only get the one shot at discipline and appeasing what will be outrage should Watson not receive his due

Cause he did something and Ben got 6 and so did Elliott and that was one complaint each

Sports talk shows and the folks calling from Cleveland will tell you their fan base is polarized on whether this player should see the field anytime soon

The scrutiny over this decision guaranteed contract and all won’t be going away for years - thank goodness it isn’t another sideshow for Miami
I think Watson and his agent know that a long suspension is coming. They forced Cleveland into having a big bonus, with a league minimum in salary. So if he is suspended for a full year in 22 he still gets 44.9 and only losed 1.1 million. Any other year a 1 year suspension would cost Watson 46 million. Basically Watson skirted the weight of a suspension as most players loose a crap load of money. Watson gets a paid 1 year vacation on the Browns.

What does his own lawyer have to gain from stating the dolphins and Ross requested parameters for the NDA. Do you really think his own lawyer is picking the dolphins for clicks.

Denial is a powerful drug....

Another direct quote from his attorney. Not 24/7 media.

View attachment 109307
There was no deal unless all the demands for a trade to go through were met. They weren’t therefore there was not an agreement for a trade to happen.
I have never stated that that were not discussions between the Dolphins and the Texans. I do believe Flores wanted to trade for Watson but the fact Watson is now with the Browns and not with the Dolphins shows me that once Flores was fired, the desire to trade for Watson was completely over.

I think if Ross made the demand that all the court cases had to be resolved before a trade could be made was Ross’s way of basically ensuring that the trade would not go through. I think Ross was far less interested in trading for Watson than he was just getting the season over so he could fire Flores and move on from any further discussions of a trade for Watson.

Back
Top Bottom