We are all Titans Fans now......

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Let's go McNair......

Freak Rules.....

Let's Truck'em Eddie....

Kick their A$$!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand another second of these goofballs and their freakin' 14-2 record......come on Tennesee, let's end it now!

Ah, because you want the Pats to lose? I was gonna say, I'm a Colts fan in these playoffs, I think they have a great shot to go all the way. But I do want to see the Pats fall :)

I just feel Ill when those guys win.......I can't stand Brady....seeing him on the Rose Bowl Sideline made me wanna puke........

I cannot take another minute of Bellicrap, and that fatso Weis in their Hooded Sweatshirts.....

Please go away!!!!!!!!!!

Them winning the Super Bowl would be a calamity.

patsys luck will run out!
Green Bay has taken over the luck spot!
Green Bay vs Indy in the SuperBowl!

:nesucks: - they are the only team to root hard ag left

of course, I am still pissed at Indy for losing to Denver in week 16 :fire:

Right now I'm just a fan of the game....and Madden! :)

However, I do like to watch the Pats play.
I do not think the Titans have a lot of confidence to win that game.
The Patriots have a very good defense that tends to probe for and locate your weaknesses as the game progress. They lean heavily on a team's tendencies to help create turnovers.

Watch how they breakdown the Titan's blocking scheme during the course of the game to get to both Eddie and Steve.

I really hope Tennessee can win next weekend.

I haven't yet developed such hatred for the Pats yet. The rivalry isn't deep seated like the Bills and the Jets; therefore, it doesn't really bother me if they win. I respect that team. They know how to win.

Trust me if they end up winning 2 SB's within 3 years you'll hate them a lot more then the Bills/Jets combined.

I know I will.

hmmm

well I hope the Pats win it all, and represent the AFC east with class and bring the super bowl trophy home to the AFC east...I HATE the titans..theyre my most hated team in football...im rootin for the pats to win it all cuz their in our division...

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Trust me if they end up winning 2 SB's within 3 years you'll hate them a lot more then the Bills/Jets combined.

I know I will.

I don't think so. Believe it or not, I actually rooted for them in the 2001 SB. Then again, I do hate St. Louis. (I hate "finesse" teams) It was great to see their pretty little offense get shut down and smacked in the mouth. They didn't want any of that Patriots D after they got punished a few times. They got virtually no YAC.

And the fact that you'll hate them even more if they win another SB...sounds like jealousy more than hate to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish everyone could lose!

Back
Top Bottom