We are all Titans Fans now...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are all Titans Fans now......

Sadly, I was born after that. I became a Dolphins fan in 1984, so all I have known is heartbreak.

Eagles have been to the Superbowl before back in 81' I believe. Jaworski was their QB.

That being said, I would like to see Panthers vs. Titans. Colts have many AFL titles.

ummm....I hate to tell you guys this but the Pats are going to
be better next year.Rosey Colven and David Patten will be back.
And I can't see loseing 14 starters in the 1st 2 weeks next
year.The Pats have the crows 1st pic (21-25) and hopefully
the 32 pic. and a ton of 2,3,4 pics.

life is good

yeah and all those close games the Pats won this year...won't happen again buddy so you better hope they do it now b/c things should not fall into place like they did for you this season.

Oh and you stupid sig says it all...2 SB in 3 years...hmm you're sounding like my dumba$$ cousin now...don't be so sure of yourself or your team.

Oh and I wish your Patsies Bad Luck for the rest of the post season!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having been a Houston resident when Bud Adams moved the team to Tennessee, and wouldn't even let the new team be the Oilers...

I don't like the Titans. Nothing personal, I loved them when they were the Houston Oilers, but...if they win, Bud Adams wins. I don't like that.

And a general question. People don't seem to like the Chiefs. Why is that?

Yea, I want the titans to win just to knock the pats out. But I'd like to see the Colts take it since Miami is out.

And a general question. People don't seem to like the Chiefs. Why is that?

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs. Now they have Priest Holmes (overrated, RW is better) and "The Crying Man" Vermeil as their coach. Plus they can't stop the run. If it wasn't for Dante Hall they wouldn't even be AFC West Champs! Just say no to the Chefs! (That's right....Chefs.....like in the Snickers commercial)

sorry as much as i hate the pats there going to beat Tenn,iam sorry the Titans are not as good there just as lucky to be still playing,co-mvp mcnair thats a joke how many tds did mcnair throw Sat 3 ohhh know that was INTS what did the real MVP throw5 TDS oh ya thats MANNING, indy vs pats=indy wins packers vs rams=packers
INDY all the way

Originally posted by Jpex

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs. Now they have Priest Holmes (overrated, RW is better) and "The Crying Man" Vermeil as their coach. Plus they can't stop the run. If it wasn't for Dante Hall they wouldn't even be AFC West Champs! Just say no to the Chefs! (That's right....Chefs.....like in the Snickers commercial)

So one loss ten years ago? Wow.

As for the rest, yeah, they might not be very good at certain aspects of the game, but I've not had reason to hate them. I'll root for the Chiefs any day over the Broncos....

Originally posted by Jpex

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs.

Ummm, I don't know what you are talking about that never happened. :confused:

See for your self Miami won 27-17, it was the Chargers they lost to IN San Diego. I believe that was Montana's last game.

http://www.nfl.com/history/standings/1994

The winner of the Tenn. VS NE game will represent the AFC in the superbowl, Why? Defense Defense, Go Titans!!

Back
Top Bottom