We are all Titans Fans now...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are all Titans Fans now......

Originally posted by Dolfan954
I haven't yet developed such hatred for the Pats yet. The rivalry isn't deep seated like the Bills and the Jets; therefore, it doesn't really bother me if they win. I respect that team. They know how to win.

Give it time...Patriots fans are the most annoying fans out there. Whether they're winning or losing, they're just as obnoxious.

I have been a Titans fan since they first became the Titans. I admire the way McNair and Geroge play. The win at all costs style. They are my 2nd favorite team behind my Fins of course.

And it does make me ill to see the Pats win. Please please please beat the Pats.

F the Pats...I HATE them...if you lived in CT you would know why I hate them so much...I can't stand to watch Brady win another SB.

My cousin is a Pats fan and all I heard him say over the holidays was...yeah the Pats are the best team in the NFL...we'll win another SB and no one could beat us...he said he wanted a rematch with the Rams b/c he wanted the Pats to prove that it was no fluke when they beat them last time...then he was being an a$$hole and said...Sal, you live in the Northeast...how could you like the F.ga$$ team with a stupid Dolphin on its helmet...so I really want the Pats to lose bad!!! He always bugs the $hit out of me by saying that Brady is better than Marino b/c he won a ring!!! It really pisses me off...so I alway bring up how he used to say the Bledsoe would beat all of Dan's records and...he never talks about that anymore!!!

Here's my reasoning...if you want to call it that...in the past 4 superbowls...the AFC team that got in was beatin by the Fins in the regular season...Titans, Ravens, Pats, Raiders...Miami beat them all...this year the Pats swept Miami...so I hope they don't make it to the SB!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
F the Pats...I HATE them...if you lived in CT you would know why I hate them so much...I can't stand to watch Brady win another SB.

My cousin is a Pats fan and all I heard him say over the holidays was...yeah the Pats are the best team in the NFL...we'll win another SB and no one could beat us...he said he wanted a rematch with the Rams b/c he wanted the Pats to prove that it was no fluke when they beat them last time...then he was being an a$$hole and said...Sal, you live in the Northeast...how could you like the F.ga$$ team with a stupid Dolphin on its helmet...so I really want the Pats to lose bad!!! He always bugs the $hit out of me by saying that Brady is better than Marino b/c he won a ring!!! It really pisses me off...so I alway bring up how he used to say the Bledsoe would beat all of Dan's records and...he never talks about that anymore!!!

Here's my reasoning...if you want to call it that...in the past 4 superbowls...the AFC team that got in was beatin by the Fins in the regular season...Titans, Ravens, Pats, Raiders...Miami beat them all...this year the Pats swept Miami...so I hope they don't make it to the SB!!!

Go Fins!!!
past 5 actually...they beat the 98 Broncos, but the Giants were the ones who halted their 13-0 run

yep you're right...call it my reasoning or wishful thinking...I just want the Pats out...PERIOD!!!

I think all Dolphin fans should cheer for us, we will represent the AFC east with class and honor. We are not a mouthy or arrogant team we just go and play tough hard football and let the chips land where they may.

I don't hate you b/c your good put I just can't take my cousin always running his mouth at every family gathering about the freakin Pats!!! And how great Brady is...he already has him as a sure lock to the Hall of Fame...I hope he falls flat on his face!!! He's ****y as hell but he never used to say $hit about his Pats...they were a horrible horrible horrible team and organization...they sucked and then they won the SB....and he just could not $hut up...Before it was...Bledsoe is great and he'll beat Marino's records and win a SB...that did not happen. He never expected Brady to win one and out of no where...he did...now they're 14-2 and unstoppable acording to him...I want them to flop really really really bad!!!

I hate everthing about the Pats...everything!!!

They are 14-2 but could EASILY be 9-7...I do respect the team and they are good...but not as great as everyone has made them out to be...IMO!!!

I hope the pats lose

so we can inteview Scott Pioli, otherwise it doesn't matter, I'm rooting for TENN or the Colts to win it all.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I don't hate you b/c your good put I just can't take my cousin always running his mouth at every family gathering about the freakin Pats!!! And how great Brady is...he already has him as a sure lock to the Hall of Fame...I hope he falls flat on his face!!! He's ****y as hell but he never used to say $hit about his Pats...they were a horrible horrible horrible team and organization...they sucked and then they won the SB....and he just could not $hut up...Before it was...Bledsoe is great and he'll beat Marino's records and win a SB...that did not happen. He never expected Brady to win one and out of no where...he did...now they're 14-2 and unstoppable acording to him...I want them to flop really really really bad!!!

I hate everthing about the Pats...everything!!!

They are 14-2 but could EASILY be 9-7...I do respect the team and they are good...but not as great as everyone has made them out to be...IMO!!!

Sounds like you should hate your cousin not the Patriots :lol:

well he like the Pats so...i gotta hate his team...well, hate is a tough word..its more dislike than anything!!!

Why am I thinking...

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I really hope Tennessee can win next weekend.

...a Philly/KC superbowl? I just have that feeling. We'll soon see!

I'm a Dolphins fan in Western Massachusetts and my wife is a huge Patriots fan. I live a rough football-watching life. 2 years ago, I rooted for the Pats to beat the Rams because they were the underdogs and Martz was WAY too ****y. Before that I liked the Rams in the 1999 Superbowl because I like Warner. But now, things have changed about the Pats. The Pats winning another Superbowl while we get squat pisses me off! This is not because I hate the Pats...I still feel kindof indifferent about them. I just don't want to see another "Packers of the 60s", "Steelers of the 70s", or "49ers of the 80s" type dynasty for New England. The way the NFL is set up is that there should be a DIFFERENT champ every season and everyone feels their team has a shot a the Superbowl each February-August. Dynasties ruin an established sport and dynasty teams just attract envy and/or hatred. Look at MLB now. You either love the Yankees or hate them. (hater here) Patriots and Pats fans, please just enjoy your miracle season, stop rubbing it in, and let someone else have a championship.

I like the Pats....

for the reasons stated by 954. God, think how much we'd love them if they were the fins -- 14-2 with that talent? You have to respect winning.

Originally posted by Jpex
I'm a Dolphins fan in Western Massachusetts and my wife is a huge Patriots fan. I live a rough football-watching life. 2 years ago, I rooted for the Pats to beat the Rams because they were the underdogs and Martz was WAY too ****y. Before that I liked the Rams in the 1999 Superbowl because I like Warner. But now, things have changed about the Pats. The Pats winning another Superbowl while we get squat pisses me off! This is not because I hate the Pats...I still feel kindof indifferent about them. I just don't want to see another "Packers of the 60s", "Steelers of the 70s", or "49ers of the 80s" type dynasty for New England. The way the NFL is set up is that there should be a DIFFERENT champ every season and everyone feels their team has a shot a the Superbowl each February-August. Dynasties ruin an established sport and dynasty teams just attract envy and/or hatred. Look at MLB now. You either love the Yankees or hate them. (hater here) Patriots and Pats fans, please just enjoy your miracle season, stop rubbing it in, and let someone else have a championship.

If you are old enough I bet you were not complaing when the dolphins won back to back super bowls in the 70's ;)

Back
Top Bottom