We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward.

dreamblk

Club Member
Reaction score

1. This is year one for Mike as a Coach and he already ahead of Sean Mc Dermott
2. Our Dline and pass rush barring major injuries is going to be elite. Chubb will come along
and Phillips is going to be a Probowler
3. Tua and thw WR units are only going to get better in this system
4. Wilson and Monstert are going to be a major running attack combo that even our coach can not ignore.
5. Defense will not have the rash of injuries to secondary like this year.
6. Josh Allen is going to wear his body down as he keeps running and abusing it.
7. If Buffalo does not get to the Superbowl this year they will drop off.
8. We will find a way to get everyone paid by letting Gesicki and Jones walk
and over restructring.
9. We were one game out of the division even with our QB out 3.5 games
10. Tua can play in the snow and heat.

I think Miami is close to even with Buffalo. I picked the Bills as the AFC super bowl team and its definitely a positive to see the Dolphins split the series and play so evenly against them.

Injuries in the secondary have been hard to overcome. Every team has Injuries, but this unit was a strength before Injuries.

Have to think Miami is a couple if games better if they weren't as beat up there.

We're the better team with the better coach and the better WRs and the better QB. Said it all season and offseason too. Bills are very lucky and I'm not sure how they've won 11 games but then the vikings win every week and they're average so go figure

I would put money on 3-0 to finish, said it while finishing that game last nite.

heres another reason why..

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Ty Hill
@cheetah
I will never play like that again fins bad performance from myself last night I’ll be better

I said we have the better team. Most on this forum the past couple of days were expecting us to lose by 50pts I was one of the only ones that said we could beat them in Buffalo.

1. This is year one for Mike as a Coach and he already ahead of Sean Mc Dermott
2. Our Dline and pass rush barring major injuries is going to be elite. Chubb will come along
and Phillips is going to be a Probowler
3. Tua and thw WR units are only going to get better in this system
4. Wilson and Monstert are going to be a major running attack combo that even our coach can not ignore.
5. Defense will not have the rash of injuries to secondary like this year.
6. Josh Allen is going to wear his body down as he keeps running and abusing it.
7. If Buffalo does not get to the Superbowl this year they will drop off.
8. We will find a way to get everyone paid by letting Gesicki and Jones walk
and over restructring.
9. We were one game out of the division even with our QB out 3.5 games
10. Tua can play in the snow and heat.
Tua was only out 2.5 games

I said we have the better team. Most on this forum the past couple of days were expecting us to lose by 50pts I was one of the only ones that said we could beat them in Buffalo.

The Bills are 11-3.
The Dolphins are 8-6.

The Bills have won 5 straight.
The Dolphins have lost 3 straight.

The Bills control their destiny to the seed.
The Dolphins are fighting just to be in the playoffs.

How many years did the Dolphins keep it close against New England, or even beat New England, during Brady’s reign?

Several times.

We all found out how little those games meant as the Patriots kept going to Super Bowls and the Dolphins did not.

The Bills are 11-3.
The Dolphins are 8-6.

The Bills have won 5 straight.
The Dolphins have lost 3 straight.

The Bills control their destiny to the seed.
The Dolphins are fighting just to be in the playoffs.

How many years did the Dolphins keep it close against New England, or even beat New England, during Brady’s reign?

Several times.

We all found out how little those games meant as the Patriots kept going to Super Bowls and the Dolphins did not.
So according to you right now because of their winning streak they are better what about when they lost three straight

The Bills are in a better position now but will see what happens in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom