We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward.

Our LBs and secondary is a major problem. The secondary is trash, Miami should have traded X in the offseason. He will be 30 next year, DBs don’t have a long shelf life.

So according to you right now because of their winning streak they are better what about when they lost three straight

I wrote a lot more than just mentioning their win streak.

- The Bills have a better record
- The Bills have scored more points (for the entire season)
- The Bills have given up less points (for the season)
- The Bills offense is ranked higher
- The Bills defense is ranked higher
- The Bills have a highly respected and veteran coach
- The Bills have have been to the playoffs 5 of the past 6 years, including the AFC Championship game

Playing close to them isn’t the goal. The Dolphins played the Patriots tight during several years that they went to the Super Bowl. It didn’t matter.

It was interesting once Miami went up 8 Buffalo went all in on Josh Allen running. No doubt a formidable force but it reeked of desperation. And it worked for them. But that’s not a plan that will last forever. They’re gonna wear him out quick. Even Colin Cowturd made a good point that it’s not a sustainable plan and it was quite a contrast to Miamis balanced attack.

We are not a better team than buffalo but we are a better team ourselves after last nite

We played Buffalo in 120 degree heat and in a blizzard. Both games came down to the final play. We are on the same level as them and I am no longer afraid to go to Buffalo in the playoffs. Tua’s injury cost us 3 games. We should be 11-3. We are capable of beating any team in a playoff game. Last night once again proved that we are a legit contender.

One is a superior RB on a Cam Newton trajectory one is going to have a long illustrious career as a top 10 QB - you choose
I'll take Josh Allen over tua, just like everyone except for a certain group of Dolphins fans would. He's also a superior thrower as well

Back
Top Bottom