We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward.

I wrote a lot more than just mentioning their win streak.

- The Bills have a better record
- The Bills have scored more points (for the entire season)
- The Bills have given up less points (for the season)
- The Bills offense is ranked higher
- The Bills defense is ranked higher
- The Bills have a highly respected and veteran coach
- The Bills have have been to the playoffs 5 of the past 6 years, including the AFC Championship game

Playing close to them isn’t the goal. The Dolphins played the Patriots tight during several years that they went to the Super Bowl. It didn’t matter.
How dare you use logic on this board. Some here are gonna want you banned for that. You need to say that the Dolphins are the best team in the NFL to be accepted here

It’s crazy how the league apparently isn’t going to let Buffalo try and improve its team in the coming years.

We are better Team than Buffalo now and going forward.

1. This is year one for Mike as a Coach and he already ahead of Sean Mc Dermott
2. Our Dline and pass rush barring major injuries is going to be elite. Chubb will come along
and Phillips is going to be a Probowler
3. Tua and thw WR units are only going to get better in this system
4. Wilson and Monstert are going to be a major running attack combo that even our coach can not ignore.
5. Defense will not have the rash of injuries to secondary like this year.
6. Josh Allen is going to wear his body down as he keeps running and abusing it.
7. If Buffalo does not get to the Superbowl this year they will drop off.
8. We will find a way to get everyone paid by letting Gesicki and Jones walk
and over restructring.
9. We were one game out of the division even with our QB out 3.5 games
10. Tua can play in the snow and heat.
Honestly it could go either way. We're in NFL limbo right now.

We have major players we will need to decide to resign in the next couple years.

We don't really know what McDaniel is yet.

Tua is still a bit of a question mark.

There are 3 obvious positions that need fixing. Oline like always, LBs and our aging, boated corners. You could add RB to the mix too when you consider Moesterts age.

We currently are not as good as Buffalo. We are behind them in every way you can slice it this year.

If we're being honest there is a chance we can be better than Buffalo going forward or there's a chance we dont.

Horrible Officating Snow balls being thrown at our players during the play
Wr dropping TDs and our Coach refusing to run the ball in 3 and short. And they still had to beat us with a last second field goal.

Look we beat ourselves they did not beat us, and the " good teams do not beat themselves does not apply here" as this is a first-year offense so our Coach does not fully know what he has yet but he will I trust the coach to realize our running game is a potential weapon just like the passing\ game and you don't need to be overly aggressive with chunk yardage plays all the time. Grinding is okay sometimes. Again my credibility on the read of this team has been spot on hate all you want. Tua missing those games cost us he clearly could have and should come back earlier than he did but the politics and over-action cost us. Oh, and Teddy Bridgewater being pulled in the Jets game was just garbage cost as well.

So just because their record is better means nothing...just the NFL putting us at a disadvantage Buffalo did not have to deal with the league and the bullseye they put on us.

Don't bother, this forum is so jaded, they can't see the positives. More entertaining watching these clowns jump off a cliff.

We're headed in the right direction. We have a first year coach, who has made mistakes but is trending up. I'm excited for the rest of the year.

Pretty funny seeing you project your own immaturity on everyone else, like ER does.

Last edited:
Most everyone said we would lose by 50points I told you last week we could win the game and it would be close. So obviously I have a better read on Tua and the team than most of you. We are better than them.
hmmmm, intersting :)

I'll take Josh Allen over tua, just like everyone except for a certain group of Dolphins fans would. He's also a superior thrower as well

troll GIF

Don't bother, this forum is so jaded, they can't see the positives. More entertaining watching these clowns jump off a cliff.

We're headed in the right direction. We have a first year coach, who has made mistakes but is trending up. I'm excited for the rest of the year.
You're excited for the 25th year in a row I bet. I'm sure you were really excited in 2016. I bet you even said "we're headed in the right direction" then as well. Hey, maybe all that excitement will finally be warranted this year. I'd hate for you to be one of those "clowns" that gets hyped up every year then is depressed for 8 months after the season is over only to get really excited again, for no reason, once the new season starts. Rinse and repeat

Only on Finheaven will you see someone say we're better than a team we LITERALLY lost to less than 24 hours ago

And Tua is a better QB than their MVP quality QB that outran a Dolphins safety and threw for 4 TD’s.

Back
Top Bottom