WE ARE NOT CURSED | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WE ARE NOT CURSED

Then I agree, well not entirely, I’ve been a fan since 79 so I saw the exciting Marino years and the WoodStrock SB, although we got killed in that one
They should have started Don Strock but I guess Shula figured his defense would handle them.

I am now dumber for having opened this post

Concur. Though, here in the Mtn Time Zone, there are some real "winners" and they wear Hunters Orange
LOL...In the south..we call that convict orange....Tennesse or Auburn...

I know this will pain you but Auburn is okay

Replace them w/ a certain SEC program in the Sunshine State
Sorry brother...Bama grad....Auburn is the gateway to hell...

Don't make me mention the 2009 Sugar Bowl like I just did /s

Seriously, The gateways to hell are Provo, Utah & Columbus, OH
That Utah team was a hell of a team, people just didn't realize it......
Can't win the title every year...but Bama trys..

Couldn’t of said it better myself. I didn’t think a 10-6 season could feel this ****ty. But missing the Playoffs and having your season end giving up 56 points will do that. While your franchise rookie QB puts doubt in most the fan base with his performance.

This was a fools gold year. Our offense played like a 5 win team all year. it was our defense playing out of their minds for most the year that hid many of our issues. Reminds me a bit of Jacksonville couple years ago when they got to the AFC Championship game with their defense carrying them there.

Thankfully we have a better HC so I hope we can rebound next year. But I fully expect to not have the #1 or top 3 scoring defense next year.
Might be similar to our 2016 team. They made playoffs at 10-6. Lost tannehill and it all fell apart. This years team beat the same kind of teams in 2016.

That Utah team was a hell of a team, people just didn't realize it......
Can't win the title every year...but Bama trys..
No crack about Columbus?

Seriously, I got home from work for the Sugar Bowl; it was already 14-0... I thought I had fallen into a dark, seedy, backwater alt-reality

LOL...I'll wait till after the Nat'l Championship to make cracks about Ohio State...

Back
Top Bottom