we could save almost 12 mill buy cuting these 6 players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we could save almost 12 mill buy cuting these 6 players

I would keep Garner, Clemons, and maybe Culver. Add Incognito to the cut list btw, he's making like 4 million this year, and is very replaceable.

Isn't Columbo going into year2 of his 2 year deal? Need I say more? I don't care if it saves us .37¢ which is more then he its worth he must go! Go ahead and add Carey and his Golden Coral off season workout plan to that list!

Isn't Columbo going into year2 of his 2 year deal? Need I say more? I don't care if it saves us .37¢ which is more then he its worth he must go! Go ahead and add Carey and his Golden Coral off season workout plan to that list!

columbo is a FA. so is Carey I believe.

I don't have the kind of money to make a difference but if I could I would pay out of my own pocket to see that Columbo doesn't play another snap for Miami. His value is a negative number.

Just a question i've been wondering about for the last few weeks: why is it that players for other teams are restructuring left and right to help their teams get better, but no news from our highly paid players doing the same?? Is it that our players are greedy and selfish or is it that Ireland is clueless?

Back
Top Bottom