We got Fred Russell....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got Fred Russell.......

WE NEED GUYS FOR PRACTICE!!!!!!

Sorry for the yelling, he isn't going to be the last Runningback signed.

MDFINFAN said:
Well L. Henry got hurt in NFLE and such be fine..but a insurance claim isn't a bad idea until we know for sure that Henry is Okay.

What happened to him??

The beer truck guy was the returner for the Saints Micheal Lewis.

This is the way I see it...........he is a speed demon, he is short but built like a tank......he "is an excellent kr"........

Who needs someone who can score a kr td........we do......nice pick up rick.

It seems like he is built perfect for the return game......don't u guys??

I'm getting really tired of the fins not even sniffing the endzone every year!!!

Hopefully we will get a few this year.

Well, we certainly need a KR....and he may be able to come in and push Henry...Or Henry/Minor may be trade bait if he develops...either way, a year on the practice squad and in NFLEL would do him and us good...

Seems like Fred Russell's height is the only major negative; if that is the case then may be we got a solid player who would make the Team.

As Tom Jackson on ESPN says "holes are not opened up and down but rather sideways" when he comments on shorter running backs. Emmitt Smith wasn't prototypically tall and I think Bryant Westbrook (Philadelpia) is not that tall either but was probably their MVP last year excelling on Offense and Special Teams.

I'm from Iowa and I've seen Russell's explosive runs for two years... And believe me, this kid pulled a 30-40 yard run, sometimes two or three, each game. And to think, Russell will have more space to work with in the kick return. So if the 'Phins put him at KR, he'll get a high average and at least one td in my opinion. And he could be a great 3rd down back. I'm sure he'll be a valuable asset to the roster!

From what im reading about him, i like him alot. So far I like all of the new talent except maybe hadnot.....i agree with a previous poster......i think we should have went somewhere else with that pick........hopefully he will prove me wrong though

TheBostonBomber said:
From what im reading about him, i like him alot. So far I like all of the new talent except maybe hadnot.....i agree with a previous poster......i think we should have went somewhere else with that pick........hopefully he will prove me wrong though

Funny I like Hadnot the most out of all our second day prospects. Kid broke the school recrod for pancake blocks his senior season. Sounds like a road grader. Look at Spielmas comments about him.

REAL DEAL said:
If we have to go through 20 guys to get a good return man ,so be it. Who is the guy who returns for the Chief? Didn,t he drive a beer truck before they found him ? Leave no rock unturned I say.

You're thinking of Michael Lewis from the Saints...

GridIronKing34 said:
I'm from Iowa and I've seen Russell's explosive runs for two years... And believe me, this kid pulled a 30-40 yard run, sometimes two or three, each game. And to think, Russell will have more space to work with in the kick return. So if the 'Phins put him at KR, he'll get a high average and at least one td in my opinion. And he could be a great 3rd down back. I'm sure he'll be a valuable asset to the roster!
I'm from the Des Moines are--is Hopkinton that small town that has produced some NFL talent over the last couple of years????? North east are? I've everywhere around IA, but as we both know, IA has a bunch of small towns.

Hopefully this mini-me can make the team and be real successful.

I love short guys that do excellent in the NFL. Zach Thomas, Barry Sanders, London Fletcher, Hall etc.

i seen this guy play really fast speed burner but better than avery remember him what a bust.i haven;t seen anything saying we signed him but if we did it's a plus!!!!!! trufinatic

Back
Top Bottom