We got Fred Russell....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got Fred Russell.......

Hey what's wrong with a little competetion. I like Henry but this guy sounds like a bullet. Having 2 talented rb's behind Ricky would give Ricky the best shot of a balanced rushing year rather than carring the load like a plow horse.
And like stated earlier special teams can use one of the backs also.

Reminds me of some of the other special teams guys who nobody gave a chance.dolfanreal69

Kirk Ferrentz just said on the news that he'd be surprised if Russell he didn't have a great nfl career.

nice endorsement from coach...for what thats worth

If Russell shows us something...

T-Bone said:
Hey what's wrong with a little competetion. I like Henry but this guy sounds like a bullet. Having 2 talented rb's behind Ricky would give Ricky the best shot of a balanced rushing year rather than carring the load like a plow horse.
And like stated earlier special teams can use one of the backs also.

we might be able to trade Henry, after show casing him in Europe. If Russell is as good or better, there is no need to keep both of them around. Also we could sure use the draft pick.

Steve

Dont know if this was posted, but Russell was MVP of the Hula Bowl

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7024630

I wasn't nervous to play in the game -- it was just another game for me. I was relaxed, rushed for more than 100 yards and scored two touchdowns. Our team won the game, and as an added bonus, I got named the game's MVP.

Sounds like a good kid, I saw the Hula Bowl and the kid was great, elusive..b. Sanders like. I hope he makes our ST as a returner, he can be awefully exciting to watch..at least with him back there, I'll pay attention to KR and PR's..the kid can break it any time.

Could Travis Minor or Leonard Henry become trade bait for draft picks next year?

Only if he proves he is good enough to make the team. Right now he is camp fodder.

You never know where the next Dante Hall will come from. I would like to see the wide reciever from Iowa Maurice Brown signed also.

Wow I never thought a thread about Fred Russell would be 3 pages deep already. Anyways I'd love to see what he can do on kick returns, he's very fast and elusive. Maybe he can end up being what John Avery :barf: was SUPPOSED to be...a short speed demon who can break off big returns.

Back
Top Bottom