We Got Names Boys! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got Names Boys!

OK I will try:

3rd largest country in the world.

Made up on 10 or so provinces, like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia

Capital City is Ottawa

Currency is CA$

Official languages are French and English

Birth place of Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds and Captain Kirk !!

National dish consists of gravy, cheese curds and fries.

Let me know if you need any more info.
U mean there’s more to Canada? Although Pamela Anderson, not bad

Would love to hear more about Canada, as people online and things I’m reading seem to think he’s the guy we’re gonna pick.

looking strictly at his resume it looks like he fell out of favor quick as an OC many times (in college)

So he took over for Wisconsin but when Bielema left he followed Dave Doeren to NC State. He actually was a Broyles Award finalist for top assistant with the Panthers then left for a huge pay raise to LSU which didn't work out (and honestly only Joe Brady has worked out since Jimbo Fisher left) also respect how he handled an awful situation in Maryland having had to take over when DJ Durbin got fired for player mistreatment and an OL dying on the practice field.

Offense is very heavy playaction based and misdirection based. Early you could see a lot of his impact this year with the Steelers with a lot of jet sweeps and quick handoffs to WRs and RBs out of the slot. Lot of Te use as well.

Honestly since he left Pitt he has been a victim of bad luck more than underperformance

U mean there’s more to Canada? Although Pamela Anderson, not bad

Well not much: It's bloody cold here most of the time and folks love to say Eh and the world thinks they are the polite version of Americans :p Nate Burleson and Chase Claypool too, btw, Lennox Lewis was Canadian for a little bit also.

Give me McDaniel. Young and innovative.

Great Article

Can he develop a young QB though ? That really should be one of the major criteria.

OK I will try:

3rd largest country in the world.

Made up on 10 or so provinces, like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia

Capital City is Ottawa

Currency is CA$

Official languages are French and English

Birth place of Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds and Captain Kirk !!

National dish consists of gravy, cheese curds and fries.

Let me know if you need any more info.
90% of the population live within a short distance of the Us border

I believe he is smart enough to design a playbook around Tua's strengths. There are TEs and RBs and WRs all praising him in the article. Not to mention Shanahan has previously denied requests to interview McDaniels, which tells me a lot. Also, Godsey has already developed a relationship with Tua. Maybe he stays on the staff as QB coach.
Can he develop a young QB though ? That really should be one of the major criteria.

Back
Top Bottom