We Got Names Boys! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got Names Boys!

Last I checked his only experience as OC was awful and OC is also a coach. Nice try though
Let's investigate your claim through Wikipedia to see exactly how nice my try actually is. Cross-reference the sources if you doubt the validity:

New York Jets

Lynn was named the assistant head coach/running backs coach for the New York Jets on February 1, 2012, under head coach Rex Ryan, and was subsequently interviewed for the head coach job in January 2015, after Ryan left. From 2009 to 2013, with Lynn as running backs coach, the Jets running game produced an NFL-leading 137.0 yards per game. In 2013, Lynn helped Chris Ivory establish a team-leading 833 yards on 182 carries.

Buffalo Bills

When Lynn did not get the position of head coach of the New York Jets, he followed Rex Ryan to the Buffalo Bills where he took the same position. The Bills had the top rushing game in the NFL during the 2015–2016 season.

We're Dolphins fans...

This means that the word "top" used in a positive manner associated with the NFL just isn't something we're used to.

Let's investigate your claim through Wikipedia to see exactly how nice my try actually is. Cross-reference the sources if you doubt the validity:

New York Jets

Lynn was named the assistant head coach/running backs coach for the New York Jets on February 1, 2012, under head coach Rex Ryan, and was subsequently interviewed for the head coach job in January 2015, after Ryan left. From 2009 to 2013, with Lynn as running backs coach, the Jets running game produced an NFL-leading 137.0 yards per game. In 2013, Lynn helped Chris Ivory establish a team-leading 833 yards on 182 carries.

Buffalo Bills

When Lynn did not get the position of head coach of the New York Jets, he followed Rex Ryan to the Buffalo Bills where he took the same position. The Bills had the top rushing game in the NFL during the 2015–2016 season.

We're Dolphins fans...

This means that the word "top" used in a positive manner associated with the NFL just isn't something we're used to.

Good stats as an RB coach. Now give me is OC stats in all ears

OK I will try:

3rd largest country in the world.

Made up on 10 or so provinces, like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia

Capital City is Ottawa

Currency is CA$

Official languages are French and English

Birth place of Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds and Captain Kirk !!

National dish consists of gravy, cheese curds and fries.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Good isht, except Canada is the second largest country

Good stats as an RB coach. Now give me is OC stats in all ears

"On September 16, 2016, Lynn was promoted to assistant head coach and offensive coordinator of the Bills when Greg Roman was fired."

This piggybacked, "The Bills had the top rushing game in the NFL during the 2015–2016 season."

"On September 16, 2016, Lynn was promoted to assistant head coach and offensive coordinator of the Bills when Greg Roman was fired."

This piggybacked, "The Bills had the top rushing game in the NFL during the 2015–2016 season."

And the 3rd worst passing offense that year. But hey let's take the guy who has Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, and Sammy Watkins in his offense and couldn't even get a competent passing game

And the 3rd worst passing offense that year. But hey let's take the guy who has Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, and Sammy Watkins in his offense and couldn't even get a competent passing game
And Tyrod Taylor. I think that is an important add, not that I’m a big Lynn fan by Tyrod cripples and offenses passing game IMO.

I dont dislike either internal candidate and I'm expecting one of those 2.

External?

HATE Pep Hamilton. That's the Michigan fan in me talking if anybody wants me to expand I will

Tony Elliot I like. He ain't getting a college head coaching job but I like the idea.

Mike McDaniel brings a system I like.

Actually like the Matt Canada name. And again I can elaborate if people want me to
Yes please elaborate.

And Tyrod Taylor. I think that is an important add, not that I’m a big Lynn fan by Tyrod cripples and offenses passing game IMO.
if you want to make the argument? fair. Tyrod did have a fairly good year the year before though when the run game was not as good (with an unhealthy Shady).

I don't get the Anthony Lynn love I see nothing... and to stay consistent I don't want Pep either

Back
Top Bottom