We Got Names Boys! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got Names Boys!

if you want to make the argument? fair. Tyrod did have a fairly good year the year before though when the run game was not as good (with an unhealthy Shady).

I don't get the Anthony Lynn love I see nothing... and to stay consistent I don't want Pep either
Yeah I agree! It’s hard for me to get over the 2020 Chargers and respect Lynn as a coach. I was calling them the “stumble bum” Chargers because that’s always how they looked to me. They were better at the end of the year but too little too late.

And Lynn wanted Tyrod with him in SD. Remember he only started Herbert because of an injury. He thought Tyrod was a better option

Yes please elaborate.
Pep Hamilton-Dislike because of his time at Michigan. Relied a lot on deep passes on the sideline where the WR's had very little room to work. Run game was pretty good under him so I will give him credit there. I think he lacks creativity in the route tree and the offense relies way more on individual effort than it does on good scheme. Also when the OC for the Chargers is also a former QB I question how much credit you can give Pep. But having watched 2 years of Pep as my college team's OC, I am not a fan.

Matt Canada when he was at Pitt was considered a bright rising coach. Having seen a lot of his offenses I like the presnap movement (and you saw the Steelers use a lot of his motion early this year too. I thought he handled an awful situation at Maryland as well as he could. Not my first choice but underrated

Hamilton did a good job with Andrew luck as I recall. Wasn’t he the one who went to the full no huddle system one of those years and jump started the offense in the process from what was a meh outlook

of course his qb was like year 3 as I remember and was fully ready for it at the time.

OK I will try:

3rd largest country in the world.

Made up on 10 or so provinces, like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia

Capital City is Ottawa

Currency is CA$

Official languages are French and English

Birth place of Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds and Captain Kirk !!

National dish consists of gravy, cheese curds and fries.

Let me know if you need any more info.
Poutine. How do they eat that stuff ? It sounds good and looks good when they make it, but it tasted awful. I hated it, my buddy loved it. I tried it in Montreal and Toronto, bad in both places

Miami needs some Pep in their offense.

Hamilton was in Palo Alto when A Luck was QB

I would prefer nothing bearing the stench of Western PA Ever makes its way to S Florida again
You mean like Dan, or Joe???

Have to disagree there.

Give me McDaniel. Young and innovative.

Great Article
Pretty impressive.

This is the kind of guy I want. Up and comer, super smart, and innovative. I don't need the old dinosaurs who have done their thing one way for the last 15 years.

Oh Canada

roethlisberger is one of the few QBs that supposedly has full auth to call whatever play he wants not just at the los audible but in the huddle even. Saw that somewhere believe he’s the only one in the league. Supposedly he was calling all the plays in the second half of the playoff game.

what am I saying? How much is Berger given his freedom carrying the entire offensive scheme/gameplan I guess

this is somewhat like Peyton Manning and gase except gase was the oc. We all now know Peyton carried him

Hamilton did a good job with Andrew luck as I recall. Wasn’t he the one who went to the full no huddle system one of those years and jump started the offense in the process from what was a meh outlook

of course his qb was like year 3 as I remember and was fully ready for it at the time.

He was promoted to OC when Jim Harbaugh took the 9ers job. David Shaw was the OC the year Luck broke out. Pep had him his last year and then I believe they had 2 QBs split time Pep's last year with Stanford.

From what I gather running game improved a lot

Back
Top Bottom