We HAVE a Quarterback... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We HAVE a Quarterback...

WE HAVE A QUATERBACK.

Damn that feels amazing to say. My wife thought I said that when I was banging her to a pic of Tanny's wife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We've had tons of those in the last decade :idk:

WE HAVE A QUARTERBACK!

Only two words can truly sum up this feeling...

[video=youtube;IhnUgAaea4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/video]

Joel Segal of Good Morning America calls this the 'feel good thread of the year.'

Yeah, and San Diego had a QB in 1998, Cleveland had a QB in 1999, Cincinnati had a QB in 1999, and San Francisco had a QB in 2005, and Jacksonville had a QB in 2011, and...

Yeah, and San Diego had a QB in 1998, Cleveland had a QB in 1999, Cincinnati had a QB in 1999, and San Francisco had a QB in 2005, and Jacksonville had a QB in 2011, and...

How about Rodgers? Same type of situation, was good in college, but was thought to be too raw and thought his stats were inflated from the college system, so he gets passed by the 49ers and goes to the Packers.

Sounds a lot like Tannehill to me.

We've had tons of those in the last decade :idk:
But this one has potential and was selected in the first round. Having the ability to finally develop a promising QB is gratifying. They finally took a risk.

The Dolphins finally drafted a real QB in the 1st round. YEAH BUDDY!

Somewhere...
clear.gif

We have a quarterback and we didn't have to have a zero or one win season to get one. Who knew? ;)

Don't play that game.

You know I'd trade Ryan Tannehill and a year of my salary for Andrew Luck in a heartbeat.

By the time the season begins, no one will be able to name the six teams that we beat without pulling Google out of their back pocket.

That was last season. JCane worries about today.

That's why I've always said to hell with that 1972 season.

Sounds as if you won a million dollars you would complain it wasn't a million and one dollars.

Yeah, we get it. You're upset and will always be upset. Moving on...

We have a wide receiver turned QB 1.5 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I am pulling for the kid just as hard as anyone else. IMO it is just a huge risk and the odds are heavily against him. My 4 things are we needed a QB, he has the tools, Sherman was his coach, and I really can't think of a player I would have killed to have instead....so I am not too upset, more worried about his inexperience!

Back
Top Bottom