We HAVE a Quarterback... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We HAVE a Quarterback...

By the time the season begins, no one will be able to name the six teams that we beat without pulling Google out of their back pocket.

Come on, that's just unfair, I cherish the fact that we'll always have the Bills to kick around.

But this one has potential and was selected in the first round. Having the ability to finally develop a promising QB is gratifying. They finally took a risk.

Yeah, I know. Im happy about the pick. Just trying to poke a little :lol:

Do you think this pick was influence by us the fans? Something to stir excitement for the dolphins?

How about Rodgers? Same type of situation, was good in college, but was thought to be too raw and thought his stats were inflated from the college system, so he gets passed by the 49ers and goes to the Packers.

Sounds a lot like Tannehill to me.

Rodgers was also the definition of a project, which is why he was so lucky Favre played three more seasons in Green Bay. Otherwise, he would have been another Tedford failure, like Akili Smith and Kyle Boller.

Damn it feels good to say it that.

Fellas, say it with me.

We have a Quarterback.

Sleep well, my friends.

Are you referring to Matt Moore or David Garrard?

Certainly, you aren't referring to a college WR who tried playing QB, and folded like a deck of cards in big games.

Because if that makes you sleep well at night, then you must have slept like a baby during the Chad Henne years.

Among us Pittsburgh Pirates fans, we call it a "five-year plan". Because every five years, everything gets turned over after becoming a complete cluster****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if Tanny is a 50/50 shot of being a franchise QB we tried and after 19 of not drafting a qb in the 1st it is worth it.

If Sherman and Philbin are all in on this guy you have to trust thier opinion until proven wrong. Thier fate will be tied to his.

Reach? Yea. Need? Hell yeah!

Im going to believe in Tannehill until Im proven otherwise! People can pretend they know what will happen, but NO ONE knows!

Besides....HIS WIFE IS HOT!

We drafted a QB.

We have a QB? Remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom